“Excellent Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #14 of 633 Hotels in Berlin
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

From the Hyatt brand, I wouldn't expect any less ;) The hotel and staff was amazing! I am very pleased with the view from my room, the level of service, and the location of this hotel. The hotel is modern, on site restaurant is good too.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
GHBerlin, Manager at Grand Hyatt Berlin, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Dear Ellen F,

Thank you for your recent stay at Grand Hyatt Berlin and for having taken the time to write this review. I am glad to read that we met your expectation regarding the facilities, the location and the overall service. It is always the best motivation to learn that we were able to make our guests feel so comfortable and we would be pleased to have you with us again in the future!

Kind regards
Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (252)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Check in was very smooth. Free Internet in the room is a plus. The rooms are spacious with a nice bathroom and a small tv there :). All staff are very friendly. The breakfast is very good with varieties. Also tried dinner there and it was very good. Excellent service. Right next door is a small mall and a cinema complex with cafes open all night. Underground is a 5 minute walk so it's very convenient. Would definitely recommend

Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Dear Mahanagy,

Thank you for having taken the time to write this review. It is awesome that your overall stay was to your entire satisfaction and it is a great compliment that we were able to make you feel so comfortable. I will definitely share your kind words with my team. It is a pleasure to read that both the facilities, the location and the service met your expectations and we would be happy to welcome you back in the near future! Should you have any questions or wishes, please just let us know.

With best regards
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

We loved our stay at this hotel in the wonderful city of Berlin. The staff went out of their way to make our stay extremely easy and pleasant, the spa was wonderful and breakfasts were to die for. Our room was lovely and clean and the hotel is situated in a good location - in walking distance of many sites and also extremely close to the underground. Would recommend.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear littlevic1,

It was a true pleasure to read your positive feedback about your recent stay. Please be assured that I will share your great words with all departments as I am very proud to hear that my team was able to make your time in Berlin even more enjoyable. I would not want to miss the opportunity to thank you for your review and I am happy that you felt comfortable in your room and also had the time to experience our breakfast and the spa. The entire team looks forward to welcoming you back soon and remains at your disposal for any further assistance.

Warm regards
Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

An excellent choice for Berlin: clean and well maintained big enough rooms, professional and well organised staff, very good location. What makes it special is swimming pool and health club on the roof, looking over the city. A suitable selection of restaurants/bars on the ground floor. Excellent for business or a city break. Reasonable pricing for rooms.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Dear ElenaNiko,

First of all I would like to thank you very much for your positive feedback. Your kind words are the greatest compliment and the best motivation for the entire team, as I know the staff`s dedication to high standards. It is a pleasure to read that you especially enjoyed your room and the location. Furthermore, we always try to offer the best possible service, which is why your comments on the diversity of restaurants is truly appreciated. Since you enjoyed our swimming pool and health club, I hope you were able to try one of our signature treatments at the Club Olympus Spa & Fitness. Be assured that I will share your overall positive review with my entire team. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

With kind regards
Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

I just love this hotel! It was close enough to Sony Center and Potsdamer Platz (a short walk long), and close to a shopping center. The room is amazing, cosy, and the bathroom is a thing! The breakfast is plenty of options. I've really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
      Location
Dear ReMesq,

I was delighted to hear that you had a great time with us and I would like to thank you for the kind words about your stay at Grand Hyatt Berlin. We place great value on the comfort and satisfaction of our guests and are very happy that you liked the room you stayed in as well as the wide-ranged breakfast buffet at Vox. Furthermore I hope you had the opportunity to finish the day relaxing in our Club Olympus Spa on the rooftop. We look forward to welcoming you back in the centre of Berlin!

Kind regards
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Stayed in a Deluxe Dbl Room with my wife on a Birthday trip to Berlin. Fantastic hotel with great staff who predicted our needs with a map and even indicated the closest sights to see the next day. Right in the middle of everything this is a great hotel with awesome rooms and outdoors alfresco bar and dinning area, with many more nearby. Right across the road is the Sony Centre again with more bars and restaurants. The Hotel itself has a great swimming pool on the roof with hot tub and even a grassed rooftop sunbathing area. Its super convenient for the subway to everywhere and walking distance through the park from the train station if its a nice day (And you don't have too much luggage!). I will definitely go back here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

GHBerlin, Manager at Grand Hyatt Berlin, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Dear Bob G,

First of all, I would like to thank you for the feedback about your recent stay at Grand Hyatt Berlin. It is great to hear that your overall stay was to your entire satisfaction and I am happy to read that you liked the location, our rooms and our spa Club Olympus. Please be assured that I will share your kind words with all departments, as they are a great motivation for the entire team. I truly hope we were able to make this special birthday weekend even more enjoyable. We remain at your disposal for any further assistance and look forward to your next stay with us.

Best regards
ORMOND BEACH
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

Valet parking and reception desk staff very professional and friendly. Great modern room and very spacious bathroom with all amenities. Spa, swimming pool and great breakfast buffet. Perfect location. I would definitely recommend this hotel

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
GHBerlin, Manager at Grand Hyatt Berlin, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear Sabina B,

Many thanks for your kind words and recommendation. It is great that you liked the room and our spa area and I am glad to hear that the breakfast offerings made your start into the day a pleasant one. I will be delighted to share your positive comments with all respective teams and we remain at your disposal for any further assistance.

With best regards