aletto Hotel Kudamm
US$117
US$103
US$84
  • Room Service
All reviewshotel hosteltrain stationzoologischer gartenvending machineroof barbahnhof zooschool tripyoung peopleexcellent locationbunk bedspriced hotelbusy hotelnice hotelstaff on receptionmodern roomsshower roomnice bar
Reviewed 15 October 2013

It is quite good place to stay, located near Bahnhof Zoo. Rooms and bathrooms are clean, staff is friendly and helpful. And the good thing is that breakfast is included. But in my opinion it is quite expensive as for hostel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank ania7ja
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I went to Berlin to participate in the Marathon and needed a clean and practic place to stay. The location is unbeatable! You will be right across to a major station, the Zoologischer Garten station and the X9 and 109 buses that run to/from the airport, a few steps away from a well stocked and priced supermarket and 2 blocks away from the Kurfürstendamm (the shopping street). Across the street is also the Museum of Photography an just a bit farther the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church.
The hotel itself looks new and well kept and the rates are reasonable providing a great value by including a satisfying breakfast buffet. The room was clean and comfortable.
I stayed there on my own and noticed it is catered for big groups and families, which was ok with me, but since it is a large bustling place do not expect any kind of service.
This is the only big drawback, I arrived late evening, tired from my flight expecting to have a nice rest on my first night and I had a security/comfortless inconvenient in the room that prevented my rest. So I went to the front desk and they basically were careless, it was not until I insisted that I was moved to another room in the middle of the night which I think it was the having fixed the issue (which could had been easily done). And due to this incident the next day I was roaming Berlin like a zombie as I could not get a decent sleep.
What really upset me was the absolute lack of service, I felt I was almost the one disturbing their repose instead of the contrary, I didn't even get an apology or any sign of attentiveness. So everything is ok with the hotel except they don't have a clue of service.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Barelle
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Hotel is very nice, with new forniture and lots of room capacity. Staff on reception was very nice and helpfull, breakfest was excelent. Few parking place next to the hotel, ubahn station just few meters away, zoo on oposit site...good location. Beatiful roof top terase and bar.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Very good location close to Banhof station. Resonable prices and acceptable breakfast, nice and serviceminded personel. Nice bar at the hotel roof where you could sit down and have a beer and look at the stars.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

We needed to stay as a family of 6 in one room. We had a perfect room for our needs. The service was helpful from the moment we arrived. Location was great also to see the sights of Berlin. A hotel well worth the price.

• Stayed: August 2013