I am just back from my holidays in Berlin and I have to say, I was very pleased with this hotel! Staff are an asset to the hotel and I was a bit disappointed I couldn't leave a bigger tip, as I failed to budget correctly and was low on cash when I was leaving!!! I plan to go back to Germany for the Christmas markets in November and will definitely be returning to this hotel!
The staff are lovely and super obliging.
The rooms are neat, tidy and clean.
The bedroom is stocked with tea, coffee, hot chocolate, biscuits and they replace what is used every day or so. (Very happy about this as I am a big tea drinker!!!)
Hotel is located close to the S-Bahn and U-bahn and is quite central.
It's a quiet enough area!
The rooms are stocked with extra pillows, shampoo, shower caps, body lotion etc
Rooms are cleaned everyday.
Decent shower, that works properly unlike some of the hotels I have stayed in!
When I asked for some milk and tap water from the bar, the staff were very accomodating.
I simply can't recommend the staff enough!!
Free wifi in the room
Cool televisions that allow you to go on the internet, watch t.v. or play games.
-There was no milk in the room, but I know from frequenting the restaurants in Germany that they don't seem to put milk in their tea or butter on their bread. However, when I asked for milk for my tea, I had no hassle in getting some.
-The only english channel available on the t.v was CNN but it's Germany so i guess I can live with that.
- Breakfast was a bit on the pricey side but there's no shortage of restaurants around the place.
This hotel is seriously underrated! I know I have already mentioned this, but the staff are an absolute credit to the hotel. I would definitely recommend staying here and I hope to return in November! It's a lovely hotel, centrally located with lovely restaurants nearby. All things considered, it definitely deserves 5 stars out of 5!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Central Berlin hotel features Warhol ArtConveniently located near ICC Berlin and the Ku'damm, a major shopping destination, the distinctively designed art'otel berlin city center west displays original artworks by famous pop artist Andy Warhol and offers guests a variety of amenities, including free wi-fi. Guests at our central, boutique-style Berlin hotel also enjoy spacious rooms and private parking. Ideal for both leisure and business travellers, our accommodations in Berlin offer comprehensive business services, fitness room and a brand new sauna facility. With its trendy, art-inspired design, comfortable rooms and first-rate amenities, the art'otel is one of the top Berlin city center hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your art'otel berlin kudamm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art`Otel Berlin City Center West Hotel Berlin
- Park Plaza Berlin
- Berlin Park Plaza