1,021 results
All reviewsandy warholxl roompop artminute walkstayed here for nightsthe main shopping streethotel is locatedwould recommend this hotel to anyonezoo stationtegel airportcafes and restaurantslate at nightcity breakreception staffaround the cornernice baru bahn station
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Just got back from a wonderful two night stay at the Art'otel Berlin and myself and my partner were really impressed. It was actually one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in and such fantastic value for money! The staff were all really friendly and very helpful and even left a card in our room for my partners birthday which was lovely. The room was great, we loved the decor! Everything spotlessly clean couldn't fault a thing. Great selection in the mini bar and very well priced, not too expensive like many other hotels I have stayed in. Really convenient location close to all of the shops and the zoo. We only got back to the UK yesterday and are already planning a trip back in the summer... When its not -6 degrees and will defiantly be staying at the Art'otel again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dandan4
khagenbucher, Manager at Art'Otel Berlin Kudamm, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Wow, thanks dandan4 for this amazing review, what a delight to read! I am very pleased you had such a fantastic stay with us and in Berlin and hopefully your partner had a wonderful birthday.

I have shared your comments with the whole team and we’re delighted to have provided a great experience for you both.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 14 January 2014

We spent xmas at the art'otel in berlin! location great so central you can walk if you feel like it! the room was lovely, very warm as it was freezing outside.. we didn't try to breakfast as we thought it was a bit expensive. The only issue we had was the terrible wi-fi. My friend went to the reception to mention it but had no joy as they couldn't really do anything.. if you don't mind not being online it is a great hotel! For us being online was important as we wanted to skype our family on xmas day.. other than that they hotel was excellent! would recommend it!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hara F
khagenbucher, Manager at Art'Otel Berlin Kudamm, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Dear Hara F,

Thank you very much for your kind comments regarding our location and our rooms,
I am very pleased to inform you that we are just in the process of changing our internet provider. This change will be effective from mid March on and we will be able to provide a much faster internet connection to our guests. Also we will upgrade our TV system and add more TV channels.
Once again, thank you for your comments and we look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

Have just spent long weekend here with my mother - arrived to be asked what type of room was required - twin or double. Got exactly what was required. Hotel is clean and warm and, in our opinion, safe. We did not opt for the breakfasts - neither feeling this to be the main meal of the day - and used the fridge and kettle (bought in meat and cheese and had coffee - ample for our needs). We had supper one evening in the bar - the tagliatelle and salmon was lush - as was the burger and chips. Only downside was that the kitchen was closed on sunday (hence 4 not 5 stars) - however, the reception staff were able to direct us to a nearby bar which more than met our needs. Would gladly stay again. Very central and really good value.
One point - I do wish the fellow at the airport had been more effective. If you take the 109 bus from the airport; get off at Uhland Strasse, then it's just a few minutes walk down said Uhland Strasse to Lietzenburgerstrasse, turn right, and a few metres and you're there. We had a trip into the zoological gardens, then out.... not necessary. Keep it simple. Bus number 109.
Most comfortable bed I have ever slept on - but room was too warm... simple to adjust thermometer - but was warm.

Room Tip: We had a quiet room at back of hotel - really quiet
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
khagenbucher, Manager at Art'Otel Berlin Kudamm, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Dear Josiehill,

thank you very much for the lovely feedback you have given us.

On behalf of my team I would like to thank you for your visit and hope to see you again when you are back in Berlin.

Best wishes and Merry Christmas!,

Reviewed 25 November 2013

it was my first time in berlin,stay in this hotel from 21.11.13 to 24.11.13 at room no.323
hotel nice and clean,reception desk staff was very friendly,good and convenient location,breakfast was very good,the room was big and clean with comfortable bed,mini bar and a cofe tea set in the room,very recommend hotel,in my next time in berlin i will retern to this hotel again.
eyal peters
israel

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank 33_717
khagenbucher, Manager at Art'Otel Berlin Kudamm, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Dear 33_717,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at the art'otel berlin city center west. I am delighted that you have enjoyed your time with us.

Rest assured I will share your positive comments with the rest of the team, I am sure they will be thrilled to hear the fantastic feedback.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

Nice art Hotel in very convenient location.Very close to to shops and restaurants and two supermarkets nearby.The room was very clean and big with comfortable bed.Staff in reception very friendly and efficient.We really like the bar in this hotel and barmen who make very good cocktails.We stayed 3 days and it was very pleasant stay.We didn't have breakfast in the hotel I think it was expensive.We also like the decor in our room and lovely little balcony.Only one thing It wasn't enough cosmetics in the bathroom.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank J0lantaT
khagenbucher, Manager at Art'Otel Berlin Kudamm, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear J0lantaT,

we appreciate you taking the time to give us such a nice feedback on Tripadvisor!

I was very pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay, our service and the rooms. Next time just contact the reception for more toiletries, it's no problem at all to get more if needed!

On behalf of our entire staff here at the art'otel berlin city center west we would like to thank you for your visit and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Best wishes to Australia!