1,024 results
All reviews andy warhol xl room pop art minute walk stayed here for nights the main shopping street hotel is located would recommend this hotel to anyone zoo station tegel airport cafes and restaurants late at night city break reception staff around the corner nice bar u bahn station
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Been here on January 23-26.
The hotel is 7-10 minutes walk from the Uhlandstr metro station and from the Ku' Damm street where you can shop as much as you wish(Louis Vuitton, Prada, Gucci, Mango, Zara etc.. , and there are some cafes and supermarkets around.
The hotel looks very new, great rooms that were cleared everyday, the're also a gym but I didn't get the opportunity go there.
The TV in the room was controlled by a remote and it has facebook, youtube and more in it!
The breakfast is great, same things every day but you get to choose from many options of cheese, ham, beans, patisseries, cereal, vegetables, fruits, jam, coffee, tea etc... one day they even made us a Belgian waffle!
The staff was really welcoming and helped us to get directions.
I really recommend this hotel, It's really friendly and worth the value!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Daniela B
Weiss_F, Manager at Art'Otel Berlin Kudamm, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Daniela B,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor following your stay with us here in the art’otel berlin city center west.

We are delighted to see you rated your stay so highly and enjoyed your room.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

With our best wishes,

operations Manager

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Me and my partner stayed here for 3 nights (RM 226) and loved it!
A beautiful, clean and well run hotel. Many clean towels, great quality Elemis bathroom products, very comfy beds, clean linen. No problems at all!
The bar/restaurant was really great, we hired some bikes too from the hotel which was great fun! I reccomend this hotel to all, and Florian even emailed me directions from the train station.
When we visit Berlin again we will most certainly stay here again!!
PS-Try the sauna on the ground floor, it is very relaxing after a long day shopping

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Weiss_F, Manager at Art'Otel Berlin Kudamm, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Cher B ,

I was really pleased to hear about your recent experience at the art’otel berlin city center west!
Thank you very much for letting us know that you have had such a good stay while visiting Berlin during your recent stay. As a company we greatly value your feedback as we constantly strive to maintain a consistently high standard of service. It is great that you have taken so many memorable moments with you and that you appreciated the personal approach in our hotel! Please be assured, that I have shared your feedback about our friendly staff with everyone at the hotel.
We trust you have taken many more memorable moments of your Berlin visit with you and would be pleased to welcome you back during your next visit to this exciting city!

Best regards,

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Im really sorry to write a rather negative review. But it all started upon arrival at then we weve been told ( a group of 17) that the rooms where nkt ready. We understood since the check in time is 14:00. We took the opportunity to go to eat something before coming back for our rooms ... At 14:00 we came back and the rooms where still not ready and were really tired and looking forward to relax and feshen up before going on a city tour. We hastely changed in the stairwell and toilets at the lobby for some more comfortable clothing attire. ........yes ... in the stairwell and toilets and some even in the back of the Hotel bar. Because we had no rooms ..... we reserved plenty in advance.
The staff behind the desk where to busy on the fone and computer .. doing ??? Instead helping the massive crowd in front of the reception.
At 18:00 when we got back we happely went to our room. Which was smelling of old sneakers and socks and was missing some towels and our bathrobes. I got this after asking at the reception.
The breakfast ..personally .... I think is bad ... mushy half baked croissant.... dirty buffet ... ineffective refilled items.....
And the choice of items... well .... not what to expect of a 4 star Hotel.
I would not choose this hotel again.... I rather look for a upscale 3 star when I be back to Berlin.

2  Thank Furrydandy
Weiss_F, Manager at Art'Otel Berlin Kudamm, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Furrydandy,

we appreciate you taking the time to give us some valuable feedback on Tripadvisor.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the art’otel berlin city center west I apologize for the concerns you have about your experience at this hotel.
We have doing you stay some shortage with the linen in the whole hotel, that way we couldn't check you in finely at 2 a clock.

I was very concerned to read that we did not meet your expectation during your stay with us particularly with regards to the F&B service. Please accept my sincere apology for the shortcomings that you have faced. I have investigated and taken the necessary corrective actions and coaching with the concerned in order to prevent such shortfalls occurring again in the future.

We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit, we can meet or exceed your expectations.

Email: fweiss@pphe.com

Reviewed 28 May 2014

my friend, who has stayed in Berlin numerous times, suggested this hotel. Although it was nestled among the high end shops of Gucci, Chanel and Armani, this hotel is absolutely not pretentious nor over priced. Handy for the Tiergarten and the Uberband to reach most parts of Berlin, it also offers an oasis of calm in among the bustle of shoppers nearby. It has a lovely bar area if you want to relax after a day of sightseeing - casual enough to flop if need be. The rooms were spacious and decorated in the style of Andy Warhol.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank organiserguru
Weiss_F, Manager at Art'Otel Berlin Kudamm, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear organiserguru,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at the hotel. I am delighted that you have enjoyed your recent stay with us.

Rest assured I will share your positive comments with the rest of the team, I am sure they will be thrilled to hear the feedback.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 22 May 2014

art'otel Berlin City Center West has a nice location and is nicely decorated, but if you expect anything to work there, you'll be disappointed. At check-in, I noticed that there were no towels in the room, and that the TV remote didn't work. After an hour, someone came and changed the batteries in the TV remote, which was fine.

Then, I tried switching on the air conditioning, and a loud piercing buzz emanated from the thermostat. I was asked "is it ok like that?", and when I indicated that it was not, I was told I'd have to wait until the next day. The buzz didn't go away, but was a little less loud.

The hotel appears to be intentionally understaffed--if a large party is checking in at the front desk, the bar is not attended at all. Ordering a beer there took over an hour. I would have left, but the (slow) internet kept me busy while I waited for the poor overworked staff to try and manage everything.

art'otel Berlin City Center West is a nice property with a nice location, but there are literally hundreds of better choices in Berlin.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank David W
Weiss_F, Manager at Art'Otel Berlin Kudamm, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear Bent H,

I have forwarded your comment about our air-conditions to our head of engineering and he is currently looking into this problem to provide our guests with a more feasible solution.

Email: fweiss@pphe.com