“Terrible Service”

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013

What a terrible place! It was fine while I was going there, good equipment even though very expensive.

However they do not take into account that english speakers are customers and it took me 5 months to cancel a contract, all while I was still being charged! Very difficult people to deal with, not at all accommodating to foreigners. Even if you have a six or twelve month set contract, they claim the cancellation needs to be in writing!

They have been incompetent and not a care was given when I said I was still being charged for a ridiculous amount of time, even after I had actually gone into the gym to see how it could be cancelled and they told me I did not have to do anything!

I dont recommend this gym at all, unless you have months of time to spare arguing and a very strong backbone.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Cla E

Berlin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Jopp AG - Berlin women fitness - not good service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2011

They offer very attractive packages in their advertisement but when you visit them and inquire for details, you get a completely different picture. Gym is good with modern equipment but its expensive.

There customer service is very good when you wish to enroll/register. But gets terrible when you wish to cancel the contract. They takes ages to respond. In my case, I sent a fax + email for contract termination and they took 3+ weeks to respond.

Ii will not recommend this.

Visited September 2011