GOLD INN Adrema Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$128
US$240
US$157
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsnice hotelnearest subwayterrace barspree riverthe hotel sitstegel airportberlin centermain stationbusiness hotelcomfort roomair conditioninggreat bedfrosted glassbreakfast buffetday ticketnice roomnice breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is now one of my chosen hotels when I'm in Berlin with my wife or on business. Rooms are always large, modern and spotlessly clean. Beds are exceptionally comfortable and I'm also a fan of the huge walk in shower!

Could do with some improvements to the food offerings. A caesar sale, soup and burger really isn't enough! Staff in the restaurant aren't the politest, are very blunt and on a couple of occasions they have let out a sigh down the phone when I've ordered room service. Also, this isn't the best hotel for sightseeing, it's a bit out of the way from the main sights!

Other than that, I'll look forward to visiting soon.

Room Tip: Ask for a river facing room, I understand the courtyard facing ones don't offer great privacy
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank namth90
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Nice view on the river Spree, rooms could be larger and with more intimacy concerning bathroom and toilet. They are separated from the bedroom by thin wall made of ground- glass only.
But on the other hand, the view from the window compensates these minor incomodities.
Waiters in the restaurant were serving us reluctantly, one day we had our breakfast without drinking coffee, although we asked the waiter for it several times.
All in all, if you prefer romatnic views to good service we can truly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2013

We stayed here during our tour through Europe and was pleasantly surprised. The rooms were very modern, clean and spacious. It was a short walk from the train station and a short walk from the city center. The restaurant in the hotel overlooked a river and was very reasonably priced with delicious food and wine. I would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Berlin.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank km08
Reviewed 21 August 2013

there was no sope or it good, , good food quality, good service, nice atmosphere and plenty of choices . jast 12 euro to air port. Nice veew over the rever . ther is shopes and bar near the hotell too, if like some chenge

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights in 2013. Nice 4* hotel with friendly staff who spoke very good English. Room were very clean with modern décor. Everything I needed for an enjoyable stay was provided - I even had a free mini-bar. Breakfasts were good as well with a combination of continental buffet and cooked food as well.

Overall I would recommend a stay. My only gripe would be that I would've liked to have been closer to a S-Bahn or U-Bahn station which were about 15 minute walk away though there were bus routes that passed by. Good value also compared to other 4* hotels in Berlin so shop around for some good deals.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo