“Grand & Stylish”

Waldorf Astoria Berlin
Ranked #19 of 635 Hotels in Berlin
Reviewed 1 May 2014

A luxurious hotel, in an excellent location whether one is there on a business trip or on vacation. Very good service, spacious room and wonderful food. Staff are professional, knowledgable and helpful. We stayed in a suite; it was clean with a very comfy bed making our sleep "heavenly". The hotel is spacious giving guests (& staff) ample room to go about their business without feeling "boxed in". Highly recommended and I look forward to staying their again in a couple of weeks to come.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Gregor A, Manager at Waldorf Astoria Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Thank you very much for your kind recommendation, describing so detailed our beautiful property. Make sure that you find some time, to visit our exclusive and relaxing Guerlain Spa. You will enjoy it! It is incomparable!
We look forward to welcoming you again in a couple of weeks!
Have a nice trip to Berlin!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We had a wonderful experience at the Waldorf Astoria with an easy and smooth early check-in. Our room was a beautiful corner room with brilliant views of the city. The breakfast was amazing with delicious mimosas and a great selection of food. Will definitely stay here again next time I find myself in Berlin.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Gregor A, Manager at Waldorf Astoria Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear guest ,

Thank you very much for your compliments, which I highly appreciate.
I am very happy to read that you enjoyed our delicious breakfast at our elegant Les Solistes restaurant and that you have been delighted by our breathtaking views over Germany’s capital city.

Have you also been in our exclusive Guerlain Spa? The especially created “Beauty Revelation” treatment tops it all!

We are looking forward to welcoming you very soon again!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

This is a beautiful new hotel in the Charlottenburg section of Berlin. Rooms are beautiful, service is great and food is wonderful. The only complaint I had was the room was warm, but you can open the window so that solved the problem. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Janis R
Gregor A, Manager at Waldorf Astoria Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear guest,

I highly appreciate your recommendation and I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay at our beautiful property.

We look forward to welcoming you again very soon!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

The Berlin Waldorf Astoria is perhaps one of my favourite Hotels in the world, and highly recommended.

It is a luxurious hotel, service impeccable, the rooms beautifully, tastefully decorated and spotlessly clean. I had a suite which was very large, with luxurious bathroom.

I ate in the restaurant and the food was of a high standard and delicious with great service.

From the 15th floor, there are beautiful views of Berlin. The Hotel is an excellent location.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Matt P
Gregor A, Manager at Waldorf Astoria Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Matt P.,

Thank you very much for choosing the Waldorf Astoria Berlin.

Sincerely I feel overwhelmed by your compliments and your detailed description. Indeed I am very proud of my staff and our beautiful property.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again very soon!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

The hotel is very new, it;s only one year in operation. Despite of that, the people who work there are very wonderful and helpful. Very attentive and make you feel welcome.

Location wise is very strategic. Very close by to shopping area, grocery and eateries.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Smokey B

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your compliments! I will share them with my colleagues. We are very proud at the Waldorf Astoria to offer the highest standard of luxury service.
Please, come and visit us very soon, again!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We have just recently returned from family break for two nights at the Waldorf Astoria in Berlin and I have to say that it was an excellent experience. The staff were outstandingly polite and extremely welcoming. The hotel is exceptional and you could not want for better. The food in the restaurants and cafes of the hotel were also excellent and we were extremely surprised at the excellent value for money and not just in the hotel but Berlin in general.

We would highly recommend this hotel and Berlin for the food, the people and value for money.

Room Tip: Book through British Airways as a package deal. Outstanding value!!!!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank gaz415

Thank you very much for sharing your experience of your stay at the Waldorf Astoria Berlin. I highly appreciate your detailed description of our beautiful property and our restaurants and I will proudly share your kind compliments with my colleagues.
And…yes!!!... Berlin is an amazing city!!!
Please come back very soon!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We stayed at the Waldorf for 5 nights in Berlin in October. The hotel is very convenient--right at zoo station and if you wish, walking distance to explore the sights: Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, Kurfürstendamm and Kadewe. The hotel service was excellent, and the rooms were impeccable. Having traveled to a few cities now in Europe, I have a renewed appreciation for how nice this hotel is for its amenities, space, convenience, service and technology (the blinds are controlled via remote, the shower is amazing and, like some new and modern hotels, there is a TV embedded in the bathroom mirror). Other fine details like the Nespresso machine, a current issue of German Vogue and Salvatore Ferragamo products make this hotel lovely and luxurious. We will most definitely stay there again on our next trip to Berlin.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

I am deeply grateful for your detailed description of our hotel and its inspirational environment. Specially our guests who have travelled a lot appreciate our luxury amenities and our modern necessities. I will share your compliments with my colleagues and we are all looking forward to welcoming you again very soon.