Stayed for three nights and whilst I found this hotel OK it definately needs some work. In saying that, we did get a reasonable deal and from the evacuation map looks like we had the smallest room on the floor. Positives - its an apartment so having your own kichen is a real bonus. There is also a supermarket across the road which is really handy. They have a self service laundrette on site. Also have a coffee maker in the lobby which is free 24/7 and makes good coffee. Room for improvement - wifi - only available in lobby which is a pain. They have modems in the room so upgrading them to wireless modems wouldbe a minimal cost. Sitting in the lobby is a pain. They have the worst door closing mechanism. Everytime someone comes or goes, the door slams, all the glass shakes and it echos throughout the whole lobby- I really dont know how the reception staff put up with it. Again not a big cost to get rid of a huge annoyance. Finally the TV. An small old crt monitor with one english channel. I didnt find the location convenient either - close to the ritzy shops, but I dont shop there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadinse Kurfuerstendamm Berlin is located in the city center west close to Kurfuerstendamm. Kudamm - as the locals call it - is full with shops, restaurants, boutiques, theatres and cinemas. The Apart'Hotel offers Studios and 1-Bedroom Apartments. The cleverly configured apartments have everything you need for rest, work and play - a comfortable living space that doubles up as a home office with free high speed internet access. All apartments have a fully equipped kitchen, TV, telephone, in room safe, iron and ironing board, hairdryer. The reception is open 24/7. Continental breakfast buffet is available every morning at a surcharge. A supermarket and a bakery are across the street. Washing machine and dryer are available at a surcharge. The experienced and friendly staff will help you settle in quickly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Citadines Kurfuerstendamm Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Kurfuerstendamm Berlin Hotel Berlin
- Citadines Apart Hotel Berlin
- Citadines Apart Berlin