We stayed here recently on the recommendation of colleagues in Berlin. Because we were staying for a few weeks the idea of an apartment hotel was appealing, and the location was convenient for our business - and the neighborhood felt like a "real" one with few tourists. If you're here to see the sights, however, you'll need to spend a fair bit of time on transit (S-bahn, U-bahn or bus) every day to get to the museums, churches, etc.
The hotel itself is clean and offers a modest continental breakfast buffet every morning. The room was adequate, if not terribly well lit, and we needed to request a power bar for our electronic gear (cheerfully supplied). However, if your computer doesn't have an Ethernet port, you're out of luck on connectivity unless you can get one of the few ground-level rooms that can pick up the wireless signal from the lobby.
The room includes a kitchen area with small fridge, range, dishwasher and microwave, as well as dish soap and tablets for the dishwasher. Laundry can be done in a laundry room in the basement; the machines take tokens available at the front desk (€5 for washer, €4 for dryer, which seemed expensive).
A good choice if this is the part of Berlin you need to be in and if you don't intend to spend much time in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadinse Kurfuerstendamm Berlin is located in the city center west close to Kurfuerstendamm. Kudamm - as the locals call it - is full with shops, restaurants, boutiques, theatres and cinemas. The Apart'Hotel offers Studios and 1-Bedroom Apartments. The cleverly configured apartments have everything you need for rest, work and play - a comfortable living space that doubles up as a home office with free high speed internet access. All apartments have a fully equipped kitchen, TV, telephone, in room safe, iron and ironing board, hairdryer. The reception is open 24/7. Continental breakfast buffet is available every morning at a surcharge. A supermarket and a bakery are across the street. Washing machine and dryer are available at a surcharge. The experienced and friendly staff will help you settle in quickly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citadines Kurfuerstendamm Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Kurfuerstendamm Berlin Hotel Berlin
- Citadines Apart Hotel Berlin
- Citadines Apart Berlin