“The best private tour of Berlin!”

Private Tours Berlin
Ranked #24 of 378 Tours in Berlin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Private Tours Berlin and Potsdam. Customized driving and walking tours with your English-speaking local guide. We don't match people or build any bigger groups. My team of professional guides and I will take you to the most interesting and outstanding sights as well as to some hidden places off the beaten path. Naturally all tours may be custom tailored to your interests and needs. Welcome to Berlin!
Sarasota, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“The best private tour of Berlin!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My wife and I had a five hour private tour with Harald and a driver and it was a great way to see the city and learn its history. Harald is an excellent guide and he showed us some very interesting places tucked away in alleys that we would never have found. His album of pictures of before and after the war are very telling and he is very knowledgeable and organized. Our emphasis was WWII and the Cold War and Harald did not disappoint. I would highly recommend using Harald when in Berlin.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Paul D

London, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Great walking tour - highly recommended”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Very much enjoyed the 3 hour walking tour we had with Harald. Informative, well planned and just the right mix of facts and chat made the time pass all too quickly. It really gave us a good basis to enjoy the rest of the weekend in Berlin. The photo pack he carried to show the former Berlin from various standpoints was a clever idea and a real bonus. Would definitely recommend Harald.

Toronto, Canada
“Berlin with Harald!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Our group of 4 engaged Harald on the strength of Trip Advisor reviews. We could not be more satisfied with the tour provided. Harald is articulate, knowledgable and in the course of a 3 hour tour gave us an excellent overview of Berlin and what life was like during the Cold War. I highly recommend using Harald's services to anyone wanting to get an insight into this fascinating city.

Nicholas A. From Toronto

Chevy Chase, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Private Guide for a Jewish Tour of Berlin”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We felt it was very important to have a private tour of Berlin to really explore and understand the Jewish history and see the important memorials and sites. Harald was extremely knowledgeable and we spent 4 hours seeing not just the major sights, but in the neighborhoods of Berlin with the smaller memorials that the German government has created in exact locations throughout the city. I would highly recommend Harald to my friends when they visit Berlin.

1 Thank Carol S
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Berlin”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

As a travel professional I am very selective about who I recommend to clients. Harald is knowledgeable and clearly knows his history. Berlin needs much more than 3 hours with a guide but we finished our private tour knowing a lot more than we got from a guide book. The tour was informative and gave us all an overview of what the city is all about.