“Great Day in Berlin”

Berlin Locals Private Tours
Ranked #112 of 383 Tours in Berlin
More attraction details
Owner description: Hello, we are Arja and Caroline and we are your Berlin Locals – the best alternative to your Berlin guide book.Let us take you on your tour through Berlin, put together by ourselves, Berlin Locals and German historians, and designed individually according to your interests, wishes and needs, starting exactly where you want it to start from – your local hotel, the local station or airport or directly from the docks of your cruise ship.
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Our visit to the exciting city of Berlin was made all the better by the day we spent with Arja from
'Berlin Locals'. Prior to commencement, she met with us at our hotel and discussed our ideas and provided practical suggestions which she felt was relevant to our visit. Well, six hours later we concluded what was just one fantastic day exploring Berlin.
Her knowledge and love of the city, her enthusiasm and personality enriched the six hour tour.
We could have very easily participated in a different tour with Arja for each of our days in Berlin.
We would thoroughly recommend 'Berlin Tours' if you are visiting Berlin.

1  Thank Keith B
There are newer reviews for Berlin Locals Private Tours

Reviewed 16 July 2014

My family and I visited Berlin and had the pleasure of spending time with Caroline. She makes it her mission to show you around the city and provide an interesting perspective. I am convinced the trip was as perfect as could be. I would highly recommend Caroline to any Berlin visitors.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Arja picked us up at our hotel with a private car, and she arranged to get our tickets to Sansoucci Palace in advance. Along the way we stopped at a few sights and she gave us a full history of Berlin, along with interesting stories. During the tour of Sansoucci after we had finished the audio portion, she met us outside and took us through the gardens. We saw not only the gardens but also a nearby Peace Chapel, and we had the chance to grab lunch in Potsdam. Give yourself several hours if you're touring Potsdam because it's very spread out and you'll need a car to see everything. The tour was relaxing, fun, and very informative. I would absolutely book them again.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I found Arja's tours wonderful. So much information from someone who has that little extra insight into German life. Delivered with a passion though not overpowering like some guides. Her English was excellent and her voice carried even to the rear of the group. She also answered all questions with enthusiasm even if some questions were irrelevant!
Recommended. A****.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

I joined Arja and Caroline for two tours last August when friends were on visit and wanted guided tours of a city I (thought I) knew quite welll already. I was impressed by both their commitment to what they do and the service they are able to provide their clients with. It shows that they like to help people find their individual way through Berlin. I particularly enjoyed Arja's outspokenness and Caroline's personal and thoughtful comments. It proved to be particularly fascinating when we spoke about the Nazi period. The load of knowledge they both had about the city through the centuries and the way they could explain it was outstanding. I never had such a thorough understanding of the city before.