“Cloud bloody nine”

The Dairy
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Description: Fantastic Coffee, Amazing Bagels, Shepherds Pie, Curry and Hot Apple Pie with Ice Cream. Iced Tea, Iced Coffee and Friendly Service. We really do care! a short trot from Mauer Park with plenty of hot soups, sandwiches and specials. Homemade lemonade with self picked elderflower, regional juices, and Bonanza Coffee Beans.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cloud bloody nine”
Reviewed 20 April 2012

God Berlin can be bloody tough somerimes. But not the bloody Dairy. From the moment I walked in I felt like I was in bloody heaven. The food was top notch and the owner was more laid back than the misses doing the lambada at the office christmas bash! I was not in Berlin that long but this place became like a second home to me, and i'll bet ya anything you like that this place will be bloody huge!

1 Thank jifff

Berlin
“Fantastic Coffee and Super Friendly”
Reviewed 20 April 2012

I didnt expect much but this is probably the best Cafe i have ever been to. the bagels are amazing, and there is so much love put into the food and these guys make so much effort to make you happy. its incredible. wow! I only wish it was a little bigger, cause often the place is jam packed and it can be tough to get a table at lunchtime.

• Visited March 2012
“Best Coffee in Berlin!”
Reviewed 18 April 2012

and the friendliest staff around! The Bagels are amazing too.

• Visited April 2012
Timaru, Canterbury, New Zealand
“Kiwiana”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

A glimpse of home with a European flavour and a food selection to tempt the fussiest taste buds... sheer heaven and the owner is a total delight! Warm and friendly, he couldn't do enough to make our visit an experience to be remembered. The Dairy Berlin is top on our list for dining experiences in Berlin

• Visited March 2012
“HOLY COW”
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Walking past this place i almost missed it, but something whispered to me to come inside. I followed my inner voice and soon found myself wrapping my lips around the best Steak and Guinness stew i have ever eaten, alive or dead. I wanted to die, in that moment, with that orgasmic flavor in my mouth. I roused myself to have a coffee, and was greeted with a Flat White to die for, creamy, caramel with fruity tones, and swilled it around with the Apple Pie and Vanilla Ice Cream i had ordered for dessert. The owner was hot, the food was amazing, i am addicted!

• Visited April 2012