Really nice really clean rooms big bedroom big bathroom balcony overlooked a small fountain in a square we stayed on the 6 the floor 617 .
Breakfast a bit steep at 17 euros but the restaurant is beautiful and food very nice , but their is a bakery and shopping area below hotel consisting of restaurants and Aldi and bakery etc .
It's a little out of the way but the fantastic underground and s Bahn which you have to take any way is only a small walk away .
Wifi is a problem never got it at all ?
Berlin as a whole was great beer 3 to 3.50 euros on average , food 10 to 15 euros gets a nice meal.
We took the train from airport the s9 then the s5 3.20 euros each great cheap and easy .
The zoological underground station is main station we looked for it's got a little more going on at night times just 3 stops on underground .
1 must is book the reichstag before going easy to do on line ! Or que for a hour ? We queued !
The walk round the dome on the roof of the reichstag is a must .
Loads of bars and little eating places every where and cheap .
We went to the Berliner Republic a bar which sells beers on the stock market ! Buy your beer cheap and see what rises and lowers it's prices .all bars up that street very nice , a irish bar just up the road nice Guinness .
Check point Charlie and the bits of the Berlin Wall left ! Very close to each other and another must see.
Underground finishes at 12ish we think so be careful .
Most restaurants and bars closed at 11pm.
Over all a great experience in Berlin would go back to hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyperion Hotel Berlin offers you exclusive overnight accommodation in the heart of Berlin. Our rooms and suites are highly rated thanks to their elegant furnishings and enable you to relax after an event-packed day in the capital. Many of our rooms are equipped with their own balcony. \n\nYou can reach Tegel and Schönefeld airports by public transport or car within an hour. Our hotel is favoured by exhibition visitors because it is only a few kilometres from the Messe Berlin exhibition site. \n\nThis is easily accessible with its S-Bahn (city and suburban railway) connection to the Bahnhof Zoo railway station, which is located very close to our hotel. The hotel is an ideal base for exhibition visitors too - it is located just under 6 km from the Messe Berlin exhibition site. Use our hotel for your business or leisure trip and experience what is probably Europe’s most fascinating metropolis first-hand. Explore trendy districts like Berlin Mitte, Prenzlauer Berg or Kreuzberg. Discover art and culture at locations such as Museum Island, Checkpoint Charlie or Berlin Cathedral. \n\nRelax in our exclusively furnished rooms and suites with elegant, high-quality furniture, large, modern bathrooms and, in most cases, a balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyperion Hotel Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Berlin City Centre Hotel And Suites
- Ramada Plaza Berlin City Centre Hotel Berlin
- Ramada Berlin
- Berlin Ramada