I went to Berlin with my boyfriend by car so we needed a hotel with parking, we could use the parking in front of the hotel for free. We stayed at the hotel for 3 nights and it was better then we expected; big and clean room, with a nice big bed. The bathroom was ok as well, nice shower. Furthermore the staff was very kind to us and the breakfast, which is included, had enough variation. Coffee, thee and water is available during whole day until 10 pm. The metro station is very near, around the corner. From here you can get every where very easily, 18 euro for using the metro 2 days including discounts at sights. The area is nice to hang out since there are many bars and restaurants. There was no fridge in the room and no Dutch television channel which were points that could be improved. We enjoyed our stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free breakfast and WIFI are available at the ibis Styles Berlin City Ost Hotel. These services are complimentary at all ibis Styles hotels. The ibis Styles Berlin City Ost is located in the Friedrichshain district in the east of the city center. Alexanderplatz is just a few stations away on subway line U5, which can be reached on foot from the hotel. The individual design of our hotel makes it totally unique, and the 75 rooms offer lots of modern comforts. The bar is open until 2 am daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Styles Berlin City Ost reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agon Frankfurter Allee Berlin
- Agon Frankfurter Allee Hotel Berlin