“Wonderful Classy Boutique Hotel!”
Review of Louisa's Place

Louisa's Place
Ranked #4 of 633 Hotels in Berlin
Reviewed 11 April 2014

We stayed for 2 nights and found this hotel to be perfect. The staff was very attentive and professional in every way and our suite was large and roomy. Our son who is 6'5" slept on the sofa bed. We were concerned because they are usually uncomfortable but the very helpful staff pulled out the bed and put a foam topper on it when they made it up. They were very attentive to make sure that it was adequate for him. It was perfect. Baltazar Restaurant was the best place we ate while in Berlin. Breakfast was great also. I would highly recommend this hotel!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Shari H

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Stayed here from April 4th to April 8th, Staff are brilliant. Rooms are top class.
Breakfast is very good. Baltazar the restaurant attached is well worth a visit.
Underground a few metres away. Cannot fault the package

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank larpig1
Reviewed 1 April 2014

We just checked out of room 305 yesterday morning 3/31/14 after staying for about a week. The hotel location was perfect for us being well situated in Berlin for public transportation, shopping and restaurants. Our three room suite was terrific. The high ceilings made the already spacious unit seem enormous. The ultra modern well appointed kitchen and balcony were bonuses and the spotless pool and spa were a welcome respite after our days out and about on the town. The in house restaurant Balthazar was excellent too. Above all I must commend the entire front desk staff. They were always friendly and helpful to the nth degree. The hotel owners should be very proud of this fine and very professional crew.
(By the way, for those of you that don't like shower gel, I'd stop by a pharmacy for a proper bar of soap.)

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Farandfine
LouisasPlace, Inhaber at Louisa's Place, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Thank you very much for making the effort to evaluate your stay at Louisa´s Place Berlin. I am very pleased to recognize, that you had a wonderful week with us. I am proud in particular to read that my team’s service level covered all your expectations. I will certainly forward your feedback to my team.
Thank you for sharing your experience, and we hope to welcome you very soon again.

With kind regards

Sven Schimank
Managing Partner

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Just returned from staying 3 nights in Louisa's place, had great time. The suite we stayed in was massive, was very well presented and contained everything you expect from a suite. All of the hotel staff were friendly and really helpful when called upon. Hotel is located at the western end of the kurfürstendamm, which is quite away from the centre of berlin, but don't let that put you off, it is a nice area to stay and is close to 2 stations that give you easy access to most of the city and buses run up and down the kurfürstendamm day and night. The pool and gym were great to come back to after a great day of sight seeing.
I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank IanC1234
Reviewed 27 February 2014

It is very near the Adenauer subway station. The Spa was extremely good. I stayed with my family here in this hotel and our stay was great. The hotel staff was friendly and attentive all times. The breakfast was simply superb. Though it did not have much variety, the quality and taste of the food were incredible. My kid loved the dessert very much and wanted one more. We had pre-booked a room in this hotel 2 weeks prior to our stay. I was so surprised to receive a wish list 1 week before from the hotel management. I am very happy that they took good care of my family and me. For sure, I will stay here during my next visit to Berlin.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pedro A
Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

Personal attention to every bit of detail. Everything is done with a smile. Rooms are very spacious.

We asked for a few recommendations; restaurants and spas, and they showed us I. The right direction each time.

Will return to this central hotel with the lovely staff.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank NiniEat
Reviewed 23 February 2014

As a long-term guest, I have had time to experience the constancy of the hotel's team dedication to making me feel at home. My entire stay was truly perfect and the whole team without any exception was extremely professional, kind and warm-hearted. That really makes such a huge difference with chain hotels!
The suites are very generously sized, with high ceilings providing for a great spacious feeling, extremely calm and bright. There is a pool with sauna and fitness room to loose the weight gained from the lavish buffet breakfast. Transportation is excellent with buses, subway and S-Bahn taking you anywhere you possibly want, and the airport is only a 15min drive away.
I'd gladly be back anytime soon!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo