1,558 results
All reviewstv towerindigo hotelupgraded to an executivegreat locationsliding doorberlin centrealexander platzair connice hotelcentral locationfloor roomtrain stationmini fridgewalk in showerstayed here for nightstea and coffee making facilitiespublic transport
Reviewed 9 November 2017

The hotel is a modern style hotel just minutes from shopping and restaurants. Staff are friendly and helpful. Rooms vary in size. Elevators are a bit small, but stairs are easily accessible. Breakfast has lots of options. They have the squeeze bottles in the bathroom, so bring your own shampoo, conditioner, etc. The hotel is about a 15 minute walk from Museum Island and a little further to the Reichstag and Brandenburg Gate.

Room Tip: Try to be up above the 5th floor to help avoid street noise.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Azure-Hotels-Berlin, Guest Relation at Holiday Inn Berlin Centre Alexanderplatz, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

Dear bostonmickey2010,
It’s wonderful to know that you liked our Holiday Inn Berlin Centre – Alexanderplatz. Thank you very much for your nice rating about our Hotel. We are happy that you liked the breakfast. See you again soon at your next Berlin journey.
Kind regards from Berlin
Andrea Mudra, Guest Relation

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Absolutely brilliant, I will leave tomorrow a very happy guest.

Where do I start?
Staff! All staff members here have been fantastic, friendly and helpful; I have been very surprised with the level of friendliness, helpfulness and genuine politeness This includes Stefan at the front desk, a staff member at the front desk during the evening (6th Nov) and the staff in the breakfast staff.

Special kudos to Andrea, she was second-to-none. Not only was she does she have the above mentioned qualities, but they are in abundance. Andrea also has the skill to connect on an emotional level while remaining professional and maintaining a down-to-earth level of service. Please pass on my kudos to Andrea and thanks for helping me out on checking-in when I had to deal with a Taxi driver.

The hotel is clean, well kept and maintained.

The only room for improvement are two things;
1. The show gel was not monitored and left me rationing it for two days before it ran out-I then informed the front desk
2. The gym could do with one more running machine. Both are taken in the morning at peak times and there is enough room for another one without taking up too much space

I also like how the hotel promotes a green environment with use of the 5EUR incentive; where if your room isn't attended to by staff, you get a voucher! More hotels should encourage this.

Furthermore, kitchen staff behind and in front of the scene were very attentive towards my gluten allergy. The kitchen know all about gluten-free and cross contamination -it was a breath of fresh air! Staff were very knowledgeable and confident

I felt like a VIP guest and not just a standard customer -thank you very much

Room Tip: Perfect staff, gluten-free items available.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Azure-Hotels-Berlin, Guest Relation at Holiday Inn Berlin Centre Alexanderplatz, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2017

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for your wonderful review, we are glad to hear you had a great stay with us.
I will forward your nice words to our staff, it is always a pleasure read something like this.
If you planning to stay with us again, we would be very happy to accommodate you again. We wish you all the best for 2018.

With kind regards
Christian Dietzel
Guest Relations

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Great hotel, room was nice and clean, breakfast was very good and varied. The staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel was walking distance to shops, restaurants, buses, trains and trams. Berlin is a lovely city with a variety of old and new. My only advice is to make sure you have 50 cent coins for the public toilets, . Plan you visit and the sites you want to see, don’t go to the obvious restaurants. Inside Alexanderplatz railway station, they have some really good food on offer as well as ice cream parlour and patisserie. We had an amazing Thai dinner from a takeaway inside the station, which was a lot less money. Al in all we had a great visit and would go back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear JBApril,
It has been great having you as our guest at Hotel Holiday Inn Berlin Centre – Alexanderplatz.
Many thanks for your kind words and me and my whole team are extremely happy about your feedback. Well, there are many reasons to return to Berlin and I hope to see you soon again.
Kind regards, Andrea Mudra, Guest Relation

Reviewed 4 November 2017

I love this place because of the location. It's right in the centre, close to all the shops and lots of fab places to eat. You can easily get to the train station and tram too. The public transport in Berlin is brill. The staff are friendly and the rooms are clean. The bed I stayed in was very comfortable and they offer a selection of pillows to suit you.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daisy H

Dear Daisy H,
thank you so much for your awesome rating.
We are glad to hear that you liked our hotel and our location.
I have already forwarded your warm words to our staff, which are happy that you enjoyed your stay.
We hope that we welcome you again soon at the Hotel Holiday Inn Alexanderplatz.

Sincerely
Andrea Mudra, Guest Relation

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Good centrally located hotel at Alexander Platz near TV Tower, Shopping Mal, Bars. & Restaurants, Ask for a high floor with view of the Tower for best views of city. The TXL Airport Bus is frequent approx 7 mins and the stop is less than a 5 min walk from hotel and takes about 35 mins for €2.80 pp. It is also just few mins walk to train, tram stations and bus stops for doing all the tourist sites! The 100 & 200 buses run frequently to all the historic locations and monuments and you can buy a day ticket for €7pp which covers buses and trams! Hotel shares its facilities with Hotel Indigo and the Park Inn by Radisson is a 2min walk away and located in one of the Malls for Shopping.
The Europa Centre near the Zoo and the Mall of Berlin have all the shops you could wish for and there are some great restaurants down by the river which are worth a visit a night,

Room Tip: High floor facing front of TV Tower
Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Eldautd
Azure-Hotels-Berlin, Guest Relation at Holiday Inn Berlin Centre Alexanderplatz, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Dear Eldautd,
thank you for your reply of your stay with us. We are happy to hear, that you enjoyed your holidays at the Holiday Inn Berlin Centre Alexanderplatz, especially the area. From here you can visit the city very easily by walk, by bike or sightseeing bus tours. We hope to welcome you again with us as Berlin is a journey every year. Kind regards, Andrea Mudra, Guest Relation