Hotel Indigo Berlin – Centre Alexanderplatz
Ranked #66 of 635 Hotels in Berlin
Reviewed 12 February 2014

This hotel was exactly what it said it was going to be about! The room was awesome. everything about this place was better than expected! From the service we received on checking in, to the staff at breakfast! Only one female member of staff was rude,one out of the three mornings when we asked for coffee.
Apart from one person, this has to be one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in, fashionable, clean and well located.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Angela H
dirkdreyer, Manager at Hotel Indigo Berlin – Centre Alexanderplatz, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Dear Angela H,

thank you very much for your amazing feedback. I am truly glad that we were able to overachieve your expectations and that you liked the hotel and the service that much ! We are honored and proud that you call Hotel Indigo Berlin - Alexanderplatz one of the best hotels you have ever stayed, especially when we see the large amount of your 135 tripadvisor reviews.

I am very sad to hear about the displeasing encounter with one of our staff members at during breakfast. Please accept our apologies for that, I really hope that you have just witnessed a stressful moment. I am very glad that this situation had not too much of an effect on your overall experience and I thank you for five tripadvisor stars.

Dear Angela H, it has been a pleasure having you. We would love to welcome you soon again.

Yours truly,

There are newer reviews for Hotel Indigo Berlin – Centre Alexanderplatz

Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

On arrival Sebastian the receptionist was very warm, friendly and welcoming creating a great first impression. The hotel itself was of a modern, very clean and funky which added to an excellent trip to a beautiful city. I'd like to say to Julia who with her quirky personality made the bar in the hotel come to life.....a special thankyou!!!!!!!!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
dirkdreyer, Manager at Hotel Indigo Berlin – Centre Alexanderplatz, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Dear Iain-PG,

thank you very much for staying with us at Hotel Indigo Berlin - Alexanderplatz. I am delighted to read your feedback and I will highlight your compliments for Sebastian and Julia in our next team meeting. Whenever you are planning to return to Berlin we would be too happy to have you again.

Youzrs truly,

Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

Hotel is fantastic. Sebastian on Reception was great checking in a bunch of hyper Scottish people. Offered us maps and ideas of where to go and see and had a great manner about him. The room is small, however immaculate and really funky. Loved the glass wall into the bedroom from the shower! Could do with more wardrobe space though. Breakfast was great with a large selection of continental and small selection of hot. The pastries were fab! Location wise it was perfect. 2 min walk from TV tower, 4 min walk from train station and trams at the front door. Do get a Welcome Card train ticket as this will allow you to travel on all modes of transport for the duration of your stay, and the public transport system is light years ahead of the UK!! The drinks in the bar of the hotel are no more expensive than out and about the many other bars of Berlin, and there is a great square around 10 mins walk with lots of different bars to choose from. Would definitely go back, great hotel and fabulous friendly city.

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear ElaineWilson-Drew,

wow, what a great feedback. Sebastian will be so happy when he reads your comment ! In the name of the whole team I thank you for choosing Hotel Indigo Berlin - Alexanderplatz and for taking the time to write a review. We hope to see you soon again !!

All the best,

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Stayed here back in December, found the hotel very easily via public transport links from the airport. Which was a lot cheaper than a taxi. On arrival at the hotel we was met by a very nice receptionist, and was told our room wasn't quite ready for us but was given a voucher for some free drinks at the bar. The reception area and bar are very well presented and has very cool decor. The bar was very dimly lit which added to atmosphere of this cool hotel. Once we got to the room it was very clean and modern. My only complaint is the glass doors between the bathroom and the rest of the room as you can hear everything that goes on in the bathroom, Something's are best not heard!
The hotel is in a great location, it's only a stone's throw from the tv tower and the shops around alexanderplatz. We went for the Christmas markets and as we visited a lot of them whilst there in our opinion the Alexanderplatz markets were the best. Also if like me you like to take some bus tours around the cities you visit. The main stop is right by the hotel offering lots of tours for you to do whilst in Berlin. I would highly recommend this hotel for your base in Berlin.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gc1982

Dear gc1982,

thank you very much for choosing Hotel Indigo Berlin - Alexanderplatz and for taking the time to write a tripadvisor comment. In the name of the whole team I thank you for your great feedback. We have rooms that do not have the glass door feature in the bathroom. Please contact me on dirk.dreyer@hotelindigoberlin.com on your next stay - I am happy to take care of you myself.

Once again thank you for recommending us. We hope to see you soon again !

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

I travel quite frequently and value standard and comfort. It sets the day. This time it was a short vacation My boyfriend and I stayed two nights at this hotel. We found Hotel Indigo Berlin to be accessible, comfortable and of good standard. The room was good and had free WiFi (not very common in Berlin). The receptionist was very helpful. The breakfast was a bit heavy for my taste, but all in all, thumbs up for Hotel Indigo.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Kslettnes,

thumbs up for this great review ! Thank you very much for your great feedback. It was a pleasure having you and we would be happy to see you soon again at Hotel Indigo Berlin - Alexanderplatz.

Best regards from the whole team,

Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had a great time. The rooms are very clean, and in excellent condition. We were able to easily walk to the Berliner Dom and Brandenburg gate.
The receptionist have us an excellent restaurant recommendation, the Grand. It was great and an easy walk.

Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank EmmettKelly

Dear EmmettKelly,

thank you very much for staying with us at Hotel Indigo Berlin - Alexanderplatz and your excellent feedback that I will share with my team in the next staff meeting. We are glad that you liked the hotel and the neighborhood. I go for dinner or drinks at The Grand on a frequent basis and I am happy that you enjoyed your visit there as well. We are always happy to help out with recommendations Feel free to contact me on your next visit on dirk.dreyer@hotelindigoberlin.com for some insider tips.

We hope to see you soon again in Berlin. Take care and see you soon.

Yours truly,

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Indigo Hotel Alexanderplatz is a nice, modern, cosy place where my friends and I enjoyed our week-end. Conveniently located in the centre of Berlin, close to all public transports, almost right on Alexanderplatz. The hotel offers nice little rooms with some of them with a nice view on the TV tower.
The restaurant and bar on the ground floor are nice and inviting. The breakfast was good, they even had some soy milk for vegans like myself. I would recommend to stay on high floor 7th or up, since from their the view on the TV Tower is nice. Dirk the hotel manager is there to make sure you can enjoy your stay and ready to help for anything you might need. Do not hesitate to contact him if you need.

Room Tip: I would recommend to stay on high floor 7th or up, since from their the view on the TV Tower is nice...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Ludovic L

Dear Ludovic L.

thank you very much for sharing your Hotel Indigo experience here on tripadvisor. Thank you for your great feedback and your kind words. It has been a pleasure having you here and I am very happy that you have enjoyed your weekend in Berlin that much. You can contact me anytime on dirk.dreyer@hotelindigoberlin.com

All the very best,