Lowest prices for your stay
US$100
Free cancellation until 04/12/21
US$100
Free cancellation until 05/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$85
Free cancellation until 05/12/21
Hotels.comUS$100
PricelineUS$96
FindHotelUS$95
2,103 results
All reviews tv tower the holiday inn tram line light sleeper public transport modern rooms excellent location tegel airport shower suitcases heating minibar germany
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 October 2019 via mobile

This hotel is very close to Alexanderplatz. It was very convenient for me because I have a mobility impairment. There are many nice restaurants nearby, including an excellent steak restaurant in the hotel. We didn’t have breakfast included but there is a place right across the street where we went for breakfast each morning. There is also a large shopping galleria nearby. We had a deluxe room which was large and well-appointed. The staff were welcoming and helpful.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Torontotravelprof
Reviewed 20 October 2019 via mobile

This hotel Indigo is only a 5min walk from Alexanderplatz - be careful with maps and taxis as there are a few in Berlin. Check in was a breeze and super friendly. Rooms are fine but not to the standard I’ve come to expect from an indigo ... my room was a little bland. It just didn’t have the usual curated cosy feel I have experienced at others. There are lots of sirens at night too but the hotel provided earplugs to help with this. Overall good location for walking to the tourist hotspots and from a transport perspective (trams/train close by) but I’ll probably stay somewhere a little quieter next time

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank xoxLuxyxox
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Berlin - Centre Alexanderplatz, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2019

Hello xoxLuxyxox,

Thank you for choosing us and for leaving a review. I am happy that our location worked for your travel needs, and that your check- in went smooth.

On the other hand, I am sorry that the room's layout fell short of your expectation. I have forwarded your feedback to our hotel management to work on these points raised in your review to give you the best hotel experience in the future.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and hope you visit us again.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 12 October 2019

We stayed for 4 nights in June and found the hotel was ideally located. Our room was perfectly adequate and although it overlooked the main road we heard heard no noise at all so wonder if some comments in here are overblown. Breakfast was very good with a lot of choice. The staff were pleasant and helpful. I was impressed by the most unusual clock in reception. We would be happy to stay there again if we returned to Berlin.

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank IanJ600
Reviewed 9 October 2019

We stayed six nights at this hotel and really enjoyed our stay. The hotel is in a great location and the rooms are pretty good. The bathroom was quite small but that is Europe for you. The bed was really comfortable and we had a couch in the room as well.
Our only complaint was the heating in the room. The hotel had made the decision to turn off the air conditioning and turn the heating on as it was towards the end of September. However, that meant our room was 29 degrees! We had to ask the hotel to unlock the window so that we could open it fully and allow the breeze in to cool the room down for the duration of our stay! We noticed that a number of other rooms had done the same.
Otherwise, I would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Andrea H
Reviewed 8 October 2019 via mobile

Great hotel based in a central part of Berlin.

Friendly staff throughout and a good ambiance of an evening.

Breakfast was good, evening menu not bad and bar service was perfect. My only suggestion for improvement is the wine list knowledge for all staff. On our first night we were told the wine they serve is listed on the food menu - €50 for the cheapest bottle - to only be issued with a wine list on the second night that was much more reasonable in price!

Rooms are average but could do with a revamp, other than that it’s a good pick.

Trip type: Travelled with family