“Dinner”

Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

We were 5 people amongst 3 children
and we had a little trouble deciding what to choose from the menu bit in the end we were happy with our choices! The restaurant was almost full but we got a nice table with a sofa. The service was good, nice staff
and most important the food was really good!

Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

Arrived here I'm embarrassed to say because Burgermeister across the road had too big of a queue. I was not disappointed. The Thai red curry was excellent, as was the gyoza but the star of the show was the mango lassi. So cheap as well, I felt compelled to tip 25 percent. Serves food from all over Asia as you can tell from my choices.

Reviewed 5 May 2013

Had dinner in this restaurant Bergmannstrasse branch, Kreuzberg, 3 times, as the food is very well prepared. The soups are very tasty, the Teriyaki Sake (Salmon) most delicious and the Sashami reasonable, considering the low prices. The service is friendly and attentive, seating possible inside and out (blankets provided for cool evenings).

Reviewed 25 April 2013

Went here 10 days ago with 5 friends. There was only 1 other couple. We didn't order a lot or something, but we waited for over an hour to get it! There was people coming in to eat and left before we even got our food! That was terrible. There was only one waitress and she was nowhere to be found.. (I found here applying make-up in the bathroom later).
The food is great, I have to say. There's a lot of choice, but I just wouldn't go here anymore. They have 2 locations, this one was at the Schlesisches Tor, the other one supposedly is a lot better.
I had a Arizona Green thee which is 4 euro or something, I paid like 11 euro for my sushi. That's not a lot, but I only had 16 pieces, and left still kind of hungry. I recommend HAKATA at the Oranienstraße! Very small, but great sushi. (not on tripadvisor!)

Reviewed 20 March 2013

this is my favorite location for sushi.

Its food fresh and home made, the service is great, althought if its crowded you have to wait some time.
The varity in the menue is great.

I also really love the vietnamese specialties and the soups - they are fabulous!

both locations (prenzel berg and kreuzberg) are really central and a good starting/break/ ending point for a tour across berlin.