centrovital Hotel Berlin
US$139
US$113
US$95
  • Breakfast included
aletto Hotel Kudamm(Berlin)(Great Value!)
US$72
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewssauna areasmaller pooltegel airportleisure facilitiesstandard hotelfantastic hotelsteam roomrooftop barpublic transportationrooms are cleanspandaunoisegermanynudeeuro
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I chose this hotel in a pinch when I decided to join some friends in Berlin at the last minute. Unfortunately for me I didn't research the location very well otherwise I would've selected something closer to the city. The surroundings of the hotel are quiet and it didn't seem like there was much to do in the area. Getting to Berlin from that location did require some effort using public transportation so I ended up taking taxis which got expensive very quickly.

Location aside, I found the hotel to be very nice and the staff to extremely pleasant and helpful. My room was average, modern look and feel and also very clean. I did find that my room had no A/C so I had to sleep with the windows open in order to get some ventilation in room. My favorite part of the hotel was the fitness facility and spa, hands down the best of any hotel I've been to so far.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 September 2013

For a City Visit of Berlin and Potsdam this Hotel is the best we have been. Very friendly staff, modern, nice and clean rooms. Great breakfast. Good price / performance relationship.
Next time we will stay again in this Hotel with our oldest grandchildren to show them Berlin and Potsdam.

Room Tip: Rooms to the center are preferable.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Nice hotel, clean and modern. Nice breakfast including the option of items cooked at your request. If you don't have a car, then the downside is a 20 minutes walk to the U-bahn for traveling into Berlin. A bit of noice from the locale airport, not a problem if you are indoor.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank J_and_S_from_Herning
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Great place - earlier prison! Very good place for short stay during international fair in Messe exhibition area - short distance. Friendly staff, price was accurately, clean and easygoing hotel with SPA included! Nice room. Rich breakfast. Cheap parking house in neighbourhood.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
centrovital, Manager at centrovital Hotel Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for taking some time after your return home in order to evaluate your stay.

Centrovital - the 4 star wellness and conference hotel, located amongst Spandau directly at Lake Spandau, was opened in March 2004. The hotel and surrounding area used to be the former “Schultheiss” brewery, being restored and partly preserved. In order to maintain its original appearance, adjoining buildings and style of architecture were based on historical foundation walls.

High quality products, best service, as well as utter satisfaction are our number one priority.
We are very pleased about being able to impress you with our products and services. Assessments like yours are an effective motivation and additional return for our staff to maintain and extend our premium quality standards.

We appreciate your positive feedback and are looking forward to welcome you back in near future.

Yours sincerly

Dirk Raguse
Hotelmanager

Reviewed 29 June 2013

I chose this hotel for its location being very near to my business meeting. Stayed for two nights during a three day business trip. Perfect spot for me but may be a little remote for other travelers; it's some way from the nearest S-Bahn at Spandau which is around twenty minutes by foot. The hotel is open, clean and modern although with slightly spartan styling. Booked a suit which featured two TVs a lounge,dressing room and comfortable bedroom. I understand from colleagues that all rooms are large so perhaps I didn't need the suite but it was only a a modest price uplift and I'd recommend it, although a better outside view is afforded to some double rooms. The restaurant provides a good breakfast including items cooked at your request; omelets are very good. Friendly staff, although check out was hindered by receptionist unfamiliar with the computing system, so it took too long but she tried hard. All in all a comfortable venue with excellent facilities and at a reasonable price.

Room Tip: Ask or book a room with river view.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business