“Best pizza ever!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Neukolln
“Best pizza ever!”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I had the Indian Tika Masala pizza and it was just insane, best pizza I've ever eaten (actually second best, but whatever). All my friends (there where 5 of us) where also super happy with their pizzas but I would absolutely recomend the Indian Tika Masala specifically.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Paltkrig

Boston, Massachusetts
“Favorite Vegan Restaurant in Berlin”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Oh my goodness! I am HOOKED on this place! First of all, their selection is ENORMOUS! There are over fifty (yes 50) varieties of vegan pizza. They also offer calzones, pasta, salads, and delicious desserts and shakes. I highly recommend the bacon cheeseburger pizza (I'll attach a photo). They get crowded in the evening, and the spot is a bit small, so try to go in the afternoon to avoid having to wait for a table. The staff is super friendly and English-speaking, so it's great for visitors as well. I've brought several of my omnivorous friends here and they were also impressed and were amazed that everything is 100% vegan. I absolutely LOVE this restaurant and will be back every time I'm in Berlin!

• Visited May 2013