“Berlin Food Tour”
Review of Berlin Food Tour

Berlin Food Tour
Ranked #4 of 43 Food & Drink in Berlin
More attraction details
Owner description: Berlin Food Tour presents some of the best food spots in Berlin’s most vibrant neighbourhoods. Berlin Food Tour is for everybody who want to discover not onlyBerlin but also the Berlin way of life.
Blackpool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Berlin Food Tour”
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

Well to say I started the evening with a little apprehension is true but I needn't have been worried. We were a group of four friends who were also joined by two marvellous and amusing Scottish doggers. Actually they were doctors but I initially misheard them, lol.
The evening started by warming up your taste buds sampling chilli sauces to get you ready for the curry wurst. After your first sample of curry wurst and with a tingling tongue you are ready to sample you first beer of the evening. Surprisingly it wasn't one but four different ones to sample. Bastion is a perfect host talking time to talk to all members if the group and out them at ease.
It's a great way to meet new people, sample different foods and beers and also to see some great street art that you might otherwise miss.
I can highly recommend the evening to all.

1 Thank Paul D

Blackpool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Superb Tour & Great Host”
Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

We took part in the Beer & Currywurst Tour on Dec 4th despite my partner not liking the idea of Currywurst and a vegetarian who doesn't like beer in our party. We all had a fantastic time, Bastian is a friendly, charismatic and engaging host who obviously has put a lot of time into building his fledgling business.

The tour itself takes you to two Currywurst outlets and five beers stops, the wurst and beer are already paid for which makes the tour actually much more value for money than it initially seems. Bastion also points out some cool street art, restaurants and some historical sights on the way round.

Personally I had already drank in four of the beer stops on previous visits to berlin but they are also my favourite so I didn't mind revisiting.

Overall it was a great evening, we were joined by two very funny Scottish doctors and the group stayed on at the last stop to carry on the evening once Bastian had left.

We are heading back to Berlin in the summer and will be giving Bastian an email for a drink at some other bars we discussed during the evening.

If your even remotely thinking about booking, just do it, you won't be disappointed.

3 Thank hamgemma
Lytham St Anne's, United Kingdom
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great tour”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Never really been on an organised tour like this before, but went as a friend we were travelling with had done some research.

As a veggie and not really being a beer drinker you might think it was odd to go along, but I really enjoyed the tour, the beer and the street art. Bastion even arrange a couple of veggie alternatives to the curry wurst.

Also it was nice to meet new people and get to know a city. This tour would be good at the start of your visit as you definitely are taken to some lovely venues that you wouldn't otherwise find.

All I can say is I will look out for this kind of event in future, great night.

1 Thank Phil_lsa
Washington DC
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“fun way to see the city”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Food tour was a lot of fun. We covered a lot of ground, saw and sampled lots of great food shops. My only criticism is that it was a little too heavy on sweets.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank arlenetravels
Blackpool, Lancashire
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“Absolutely Brilliant”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Thank You Bastian for a brilliant night!
I booked this tour for my Husband and I (even though I am not that keen on sausage and beer)! It was a fantastic night. There were 6 of us in our group and we chatted away all night. Bastian was so informative and took us to some great bars. Would highly recommend.

Visited November 2013