“Awesome. Just awesome.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Shooting Events Berlin - CLOSED

Shooting Events Berlin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Dear guests and customers, As the owner of the company, I have closed down my business on Tuesday, 28. February 2017. This decision was made to avoid paying any further taxes on operating profit which would support Germany's immigration politics. I would like to sincerely thank all guests, customers as well as supporting friends for the trust in my company's events and activities you have placed over the last years. Yours sincerely, Hendrik Burre
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome. Just awesome.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

I have nothing but good things to say about these guys. The whole event was well planned, excellently run and very easy to get to. If you are looking for something to do while in Berlin, do this. It is just excellent.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Lee T

Dublin, Ireland
“Stag trip fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Myself and 8 friends visited shooting events for a friend stag. We booked this very last minute and Hendrick was very helpful and provided excellent directions from the city centre.

The shooting event itself was well organised and the food and beverages provided were excellent.

I would recommend a visit too everyone to experience the desert eagle.

Dumbarton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Halliday Stag 22/03/14”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Being the aforementioned Best Man, I can only agree with the previous review. This is a once in a lifetime experience and was enjoyed immensely by every member of our group - even by a couple of them who were nearly blown away with the Desert Eagle. Expert and helpful instruction and tuition from the guys, who spoke perfect English.

Overall, a real highlight of an already excellent weekend. Couldn't recommend it highly enough.

2 Thank Shaun K
Kells, Ireland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A must do in Berlin!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

Just back from a stag in Berlin and the best man really hit the nail on the head with this place. Hendrik met us at the nearby train station and we all walked around to meet Thomas who had the range ready for us. The majority of the time was spent with the 9mm and .45 Glocks, with excellent tuition from both Hendrik and Thomas. But nothing can really get you ready for using the .50 Desert Eagle. Though everyone was feeling confident after using the other two smaller calibre weapons, the first boom from the DE was something none of us were prepared for! Overall, this was probably one of the best times I've had on holidays and I have already told my fiancée about the experience and we have made our excuses for a city break soon to revisit the guys at Shooting Events Berlin. One thing to keep in mind is there is no ATM onsite, and the bar only takes cash, so make sure you have some notes with you. Overall an awesome experience!

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

My girlfriend and I both went shooting here yesterday and what an experience it was!!

Hendrik the instructor was a true gent and a genuine professional.

Worth every penny (or cents) and put the cherry on top of an amazing trip to Berlin!

1 Thank Calum C