If you dont know Berlin the location looks a bit 'isolated' but couldn't be further from the truth. 10 mins walk from Checkpoint Charlie; 10 mins from Potsdammer Platz; 15 mins from Brandenburg Gate. Great transport links to everywhere especially the 'New Airport' and Messe Berlin. The history of the area is not immediately obvious, but for WW2 buffs it is a treasure chest! Hotrl is great. Simple but comfy, nice staff, decent breakfast and good food if your feet hurt too much to go out. Good value too. Highly recommend this hotel and the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the heart of Berlin, just seven minutes' walk from Potsdamer Platz. Simply park your car in the large parking garage and all the renowned sights, such as the Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag, are just a short walk away. Feel at home in our fully refurbished rooms with comfortable beds. The reception and bar are open 24/7. Enjoy warm and cold snacks from our ibis kitchen at any time of day. We at the ibis Berlin City Potsdamer Platz focus on sustainable development. Together with our guests, partners and employees, we meet many requirements that have a positive impact on your health, the environment and CO2 emissions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), ACCOR, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ibis Berlin City Potsdamer Platz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Berlin Potsdamer Platz Hotel Berlin
- Accor Berlin Potsdamer Platz