Spacious well equipped studio apartment close to Zoologischer Garten Bahnhof. Very clean, really good bathroom with fantastic shower. Short walk to Ku Damm and other shops and facilities. The breakfasts looked very good but we did not have anything to eat there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the highlight at the heart of Berlin - in Charlottenburg. Experience a successful combination of functional design and emotional pretension, of seduction and vibrancy at the arcona LIVING GOETHE87. Inspired by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe and his Theory of Colours, the spacious studios delight with a harmonious colour ensemble and offer a creatively inspiring form of "temporary residence". Enjoy a pleasantly private atmosphere and the unobtrusive yet everpresent service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your arcona LIVING GOETHE87 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartmenthaus Goeth87 Berlin
- Apartmenthaus Goeth87 Hotel Berlin