I have stay in Goethe during New Years Eve for 5 nights. I have booked 2 studio ODE for our friends too. The studio are very comfortable,spacious, clean . The breakfast was good nothing special.The location was very good near Hauptbanhof station and metro.The area was quite and nice.The staff wasn't very friendly. The only problem we had is that they haven't change the sheets for all 5 nights we stay there.When I asked them I never took an answer. The value for money is high I quess because we pay 200 Euro per night for each studio. At the end when we check out they didn't say not even thank you. I get dissapointed because I have read alot good things about Goethe but....
I don't know if next time I will stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the highlight at the heart of Berlin - in Charlottenburg. Experience a successful combination of functional design and emotional pretension, of seduction and vibrancy at the arcona LIVING GOETHE87. Inspired by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe and his Theory of Colours, the spacious studios delight with a harmonious colour ensemble and offer a creatively inspiring form of "temporary residence". Enjoy a pleasantly private atmosphere and the unobtrusive yet everpresent service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your arcona LIVING GOETHE87 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartmenthaus Goeth87 Berlin
- Apartmenthaus Goeth87 Hotel Berlin