Everything went well at this hotel, which my AAA agent had booked for me. Breakfast was wonderful. The room was very pleasant for the three of us. Great location! Subway and buses with 50 meters.
On the last morning, I requested a late checkout (until 13:30). I was assured that it was not a problem. When we returned to the hotel to checkout, our room was locked and our bags were inside! We bullied the maid to let us in.
When I returned to the front desk, with my bags, ready to check out, the SAME DESK CLERK tried to check me INTO the hotel. Lesson learned: ask a manager for a late checkout. Lesson for the hotel: If your staff's English is not good enough to serve a guest, DO NOT ALLOW that clerk to promise something to a guest!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the 3-star Novotel Suites Berlin City Potsdamer Platz hotel, you can enjoy a relaxing stay in one of our spacious 30m² suites. Rooms feature a microwave, kettle and separate shower from the bathtub. Explore the city and its attractions and sights on foot or using the public transfer leaving from Potsdamer Platz or Anhalter Bahnhof. Enjoy a hearty breakfast buffet and round off your day with a drink at the hotel bar. Every Thursday, you can enjoy a free 10-minute massage at your Novotel hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Lastminute, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Suites Berlin City Potsdamer Platz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Novotel Berlin Potsdamer Platz Hotel Berlin
- Accor Berlin Potsdamer Platz
- Suitehotel Berlin