Hotel-Pension Waizenegger
  • Room Service
US$160
US$152
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 April 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 19 March 2011

Some rooms are terrible, dull breakfeast and not very friendly staff. Avoid this hotel for much better ones in the vicinity.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 October 2010

I had a very pleasant stay at hotel Waizenegger. The location is very good in a chic neighbourhood. The old historic building where the hotel is located is very nice. The room was very comfortable and the breakfast was very nice in the morning. If I go to Berlin the next time I will stay in this nice hotel again!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2010

I shall be staying at the Waizenegger for the n'th time on 23rd June. It's been my home in Berlin now for several years. I stay there 3 weeks at Christmas,and three in the summer, generally at asparagus time, and before the theatres go on holiday. My regular room was the original LARDER of the old flat, in this lovely Jugendstil house, with its ornamental courtyard and architectural details wherever you look. Breakfast is at a huge table and a smaller one, so conversation usually flourishes, though privacy is respected. I am completely at home there with Vitali and his family, have everything I need. Rely on my own mobile for messaging. Loads of my friends have stayed there on my recommendation. Savignyplatz station is up the road, and the Kurfuerstendamm round the corner, ideal position.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 January 2010

I recently stayed at the Hotel-Pension Waizenegger with my wife during a visit to Berlin. Its in a fantastic location closed to public transport links and good shops and restuarants. We were met by the very friendly owner who asked us if we wished to speak in German or English and then he gave us a quick tour. Our room was small but comfortable and it has a great shower with loads of hot water. Breakfast was good you could eat as much or as little as you liked and there was also lots of strong coffee. The hotel is definately value for money, but the one disappointing point was that people were allowed to smoke in the hallway, which left a lingering smell of smoke all around the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple