The hotel doesn't look like in the pictures! It has a very old and filthy lift. In the rooms the carpet and chairs also are unclean. There was a bad smell in the room and also the towels don't smell fresh (but at least they are clean). The furniture is outdated. The sheets were to small (every time you turn in your sleep, you will wake up because you don't have enough sheets to cover your back). But what did you expect for this price?
Free WIFI? Doesn't work when you have a Dell or Apple computer.. And I got a virus from using the hotel's computer in the lobby..
The only good things about the hotel:
- clean bathroom
- clean sheets
- near the U-bahn !!
- easy to arrive from the aerport Schonefelt: only 1 express-bus (X7) + U-bahn (U7 from rodow to spandau) , it takes just about 1h to get to the hotel.
- For couples: ask for a double bed, because if they just put 2 beds together there will be an annoying split in the middle.
- DON'T GET BREAKFAST IN A BERLINER HOTEL!! In almost every street there is a German backery with a lot of nice and special biscuits, cakes and breads. And this for almost half the price you pay in your hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The central location allows both the business and the leisure travelers all areas of Berlin can be reached quickly and easily. The Novum Hotel Lichtenburg am Kurfurstendamm is comfortable and contemporary furnishings. Functional rooms in different categories and free Wi-Fi await every visitor in a recently renovated hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Lastminute so you can book your Novum Hotel Lichtburg am Kurfuerstendamm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agon Lichtburg Hotel Berlin
- Agon Lichtburg Berlin