US$124
Agoda.com
US$97
US$92
1,582 results
All reviewsmonkey barneni restaurantjungle roomtop floorzoo viewfree bikesurban junglerooftop bar and restaurantfun hotelcool hotelunique hotelcool barhotel guestsfloor to ceiling windowsgreat designawesome hotelloved this hotel
Reviewed 21 August 2014

awesome hotel with hopping Monley Bar with djs every.... night good thing as a Hotel guest you always get in without waiting.... restaurant with tasty food and great service in a fantastic setting on top of berlin's wes with terasses overlooking almost all of the sights of berlin especially the zoo ... there is a bakery in the lobby level that has great cake and coffee .... and you have terraces

Room Tip: book a jungle room with awesome views
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
25hours-Hotel-Team, Manager at 25hours Hotel Bikini Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear Juergen K,

Berlin City West seems to have suit you well and it's lovely to hear that you had a wonderful stay at our 25hours Hotel Bikini Berlin.

We hope to see you and your family again soon.

Best regards

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Yes this place is amazing, there is no denying that. Excellent views of the zoo and the rooftop bar is brilliant. The rooms are quirky but have everything you need and more. Love the little extras...
But...yes unfortunately there is a but...I do think the lighting in the bathroom could be drastically improved. Impossible for either sex - shaving or make up! Also there is no full length mirror at all in the room. These are just small additions that would make the rooms brilliant. The lift does get very crowded, so if you are not on a high floor (or prefer the exercise) then take the stairs as every time you will wait a few minutes.
The location is excellent, close to everything you could possibly need.

Room Tip: Definitely try and get a view of the zoo
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Billi_BNE,

We are happy to have greeted you and that you enjoyed the view from our rooftop terrace. We have noted your feedback about the dim lighting in the rooms and are pleased to tell you that they are, in fact, currently being redone.

We look forward to your next visit and are confident that the issues you pointed out will have improved to your complete satisfaction.

Best regards

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel came recommended and it really didn't disappoint. It had a very "W" Hotel vibe but without the price tag.
It's hard to find anything to pick on do I won't! Suffice to say I would 100% stay there again and loved it!

• Stayed: August 2014

Dear rwhite732,

Your wonderful feedback made our day and we are keen to greet you again next time you're in Berlin.

Greetings to Melbourne

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Although I can't help feeling that the 25hours tries just a little too hard to be cool, there is no doubt that this is a fun place to have as a base in Berlin, with a great location, memorable rooms and a lively bar with a great view over the zoo.

Initial impressions are excellent - if you like this sort of thing. A strong commitment to design, with minimalist but thoughtful decor and some funky flourishes. A little lacking on the practical side - some more space for toiletries, towels and just putting stuff down would be nice - but scoring high on comfort and ambience.

The hotel is well located for day- and nightlife, within a few minutes' walk of the major transport interchange at Zoo Station and close to the large Tiergarten Park. There are plenty of places nearby where you can eat and drink, including a couple of very good eateries in the Europa Centre, a mall that looks rather dated but which is well worth a visit.

Service was efficient, without being effusive and overall we felt that this hotel was exceptionally good value. I would not consider staying anywhere else in Berlin.

Room Tip: We had third floor rooms overlooking the zoo. Quiet and well lit.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
25hours-Hotel-Team, Manager at 25hours Hotel Bikini Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Henry229,

thank you so much for your nice and honest review.

It's wonderful to hear that the overall impressions, the location, and the service left you with a good and memorable experience. We hope to have positively contributed to your visit of Berlin and would love to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel - I had been staying a another a few blocks away (off the beaten path) and wanted to give this a try the last couple days of my trip. The location was amazing - right by the zoo, 2 blocks from the bus station (where you can take a bus to Tegel), lots of restaurants and shops - this trip I also discovered (maybe it was new from last year?) the mall right next to the hotel - what fun, unique stores, and a small grocery, was nice to grab some water and soda to put in my minibar (and not pay minibar prices). The reasons why I didn't rate it excellent:
1) The breakfast was ok. Maybe I was spoiled by all the fantastic breakfasts I had in Valencia / Toledo, Spain and earlier in the week in Berlin, but based on the reviews I was really thinking this was going to be amazing. It was fine. Of course I'm big on fruits, cereals, breads and more sweet than savory and felt like this had a bigger focus on savory items. Plus they didn't have any clean bowls and it took several minutes, with me and some others having to bring it to their attention more than once to get some. But the view was really great!
2) The elevators went out for a while, so going down from the 6th floor and back up was fine when I went to work out in the a.m., even walking to the top for breakfast and back was fine (gotta burn off all the food), but there seemed to be several people that the walk probably was very inconvenient for and it was both elevators.
3) When I arrived, I asked if there was any way they could fix the fact that I'd booked 2 nights w/breakfast when I had to leave before 5 a.m. the 2nd night and couldnt eat breakfast - the girl checking me in was so sweet and said absolutely. When I went to check out the guy had no notes on it, and at first seemed like he wasnt going to allow it because i had booked it wrong. Some convincing worked - and he was totally pleasant but it felt like this should not have been my concern once it was taken care of initially.

But - the hotel had cool aspects, the sounds in the elevators were cute, the room was very nice (although the lack of drawers was weird so I was putting clothes in unusual places) and I would stay there again!

The pics I've included are of an XL city facing room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Jill567
25hours-Hotel-Team, Manager at 25hours Hotel Bikini Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Jill567,

Thank you for your feedback. All your points will be forwarded to the department heads, in order to improve our service. We are happy, that you would stay again at 25hours Hotel Bikini Berlin
and looking forward to welcome you soon.

All the best,