All reviewsgay districtnollendorfplatz stationeconomy roompower pointsa quiet residential areathe ground floorplug socketseuros per nightclean towelstea and coffeecleaned every dayshort staymodern designmins walk awaymini barthe air conditioningcomfy bed
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here last week! Great location... Five minutes to the station avoiding the dodgy shops... and you'll be connected to all great tourist attractions. Room was very nice and modern with tv etc, not amazingly clean but good enough. Hotel staff really helpful and nice. Nice outside patio. Also nice cocktail bar at the top of the street.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I do travel to Berlin quiet a lot so I have stayed at this hotel twice before due to its good location that can't be denied right in the middle of Schoneberg. However, this time around will be my last I have just given them too many chances. Each time I stayed there I have encountered rude staff at the desk. They just simply don't care or at least that's the attitude they give. Cleaning in the rooms is not spotless underneath my bed was completely dirty and dusty with condom covers! The toiletries/amenities in the room are of poor quality. The inadequate breakfast is completely overpriced and not worth it, you're better off eating somewhere else. The hotel loses big points for not having a gym. Finally what did it for me and will definitely not make me come back again to this hotel is the problem with the WIFI. The internet was down for 4 days during my stay! Internet is something very essential and basic especially for those of us who must keep up with their work while being away. I just couldn't believe they left the internet not fixed for 4 days and took them that long and when you complain to the staff they just didn't care.
Next time in Berlin my business will be going elsewhere there's better options around that area like Tom's, Axel, Motel One

Room Tip: I have not stayed at the rooms in the basement but I heard from other people that's its really bad
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank yyz_guy
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I've been staying here for years, and have remained loyal due to its perfect location to the bars of Motzstrasse, the restaurants in the Winterfeldplatz/strasse, Café Einstein, and the ease of access to the U1, U2 and U3 at Nollendorfplatz. I know the rooms to avoid i.e. the "wet room" type showers, the breakfast is meagre and over-priced and therefore not worth it unless part of a cheap deal, but the bedrooms are very pleasant (a little stuffy in hot weather) and the beds are very comfortable. However, the lounge is bleak - other hotels do free coffee and biscuits, and this minimal cost would help create a more welcoming atmosphere, and the newer reception staff need serious training in customer service. I overheard two really bad examples. And - settling the bill in advance does annoy me. Even after all these years - it's such a bad way to start your stay!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

The first impression of the hotel was good, but it was a bit disappointing. The good things are the location and the looks of the hotel. The modern furniture gives the hotel a luxery look.

My resume:
Service: none,
Room: small,
Location: great if you are gay,
Bed: ok,
Bathroom: strange construction (all will be wet when you take a shower) and when you take a shower in de morning you won't have warm water.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank KenOnline
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We have stayed here twice now and have found it perfect for being in the centre of all the action and a quality hotel room for a good price. Right in the centre of Shonenberg gay area of the city so for us perfect!

Room Tip: Rooms on street side can be noisy with the delivery to the organic store beneath on both Sunday and Monday morning at 3am! This needs to be sorted!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple