US$117
US$100
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$146
US$125
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$101
US$84
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

i31 Hotel(Berlin)
US$249
US$130
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Hotel Berlin, Berlin(Berlin)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$87
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Hotel AMANO(Berlin)
US$104
US$73
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$98
US$93
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

All reviewsgay districtnollendorfplatz stationeconomy roompower pointsthe ground floorplug socketseuros per nightclean towelscleaned every dayshort staymodern designmins walk awaymini barthe air conditioningcomfy bedaround the corneru bahn
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My friend and I stayed on the 17th of June in room 504, the room was very nice. There was a problem with the toilet seat but it was quicly sorted out and a box of chocolatte was put on our bed for when we got back from our day in Berlin. The cleaning lady was lovely and very professtional. We will definatly stay again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

The plus is that this hotel is extremely well placed for nights out in this gay neighourhood. But, not the standard we had hoped.
They had double booked but lucky had a room,there was no plug in the sink and the shower kept overheating and scalding us.
There was hardly any storage space for clothes in an extremely small room.
Bike hire for ?12 per day was convenient but the brakes were crap!!

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here last week! Great location... Five minutes to the station avoiding the dodgy shops... and you'll be connected to all great tourist attractions. Room was very nice and modern with tv etc, not amazingly clean but good enough. Hotel staff really helpful and nice. Nice outside patio. Also nice cocktail bar at the top of the street.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I do travel to Berlin quiet a lot so I have stayed at this hotel twice before due to its good location that can't be denied right in the middle of Schoneberg. However, this time around will be my last I have just given them too many chances. Each time I stayed there I have encountered rude staff at the desk. They just simply don't care or at least that's the attitude they give. Cleaning in the rooms is not spotless underneath my bed was completely dirty and dusty with condom covers! The toiletries/amenities in the room are of poor quality. The inadequate breakfast is completely overpriced and not worth it, you're better off eating somewhere else. The hotel loses big points for not having a gym. Finally what did it for me and will definitely not make me come back again to this hotel is the problem with the WIFI. The internet was down for 4 days during my stay! Internet is something very essential and basic especially for those of us who must keep up with their work while being away. I just couldn't believe they left the internet not fixed for 4 days and took them that long and when you complain to the staff they just didn't care.
Next time in Berlin my business will be going elsewhere there's better options around that area like Tom's, Axel, Motel One

Room Tip: I have not stayed at the rooms in the basement but I heard from other people that's its really bad
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank yyz_guy
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I've been staying here for years, and have remained loyal due to its perfect location to the bars of Motzstrasse, the restaurants in the Winterfeldplatz/strasse, Café Einstein, and the ease of access to the U1, U2 and U3 at Nollendorfplatz. I know the rooms to avoid i.e. the "wet room" type showers, the breakfast is meagre and over-priced and therefore not worth it unless part of a cheap deal, but the bedrooms are very pleasant (a little stuffy in hot weather) and the beds are very comfortable. However, the lounge is bleak - other hotels do free coffee and biscuits, and this minimal cost would help create a more welcoming atmosphere, and the newer reception staff need serious training in customer service. I overheard two really bad examples. And - settling the bill in advance does annoy me. Even after all these years - it's such a bad way to start your stay!

• Stayed: May 2014