“My favourite hotel in Berlin”

Sofitel Berlin Kurfuerstendamm
Ranked #24 of 634 Hotels in Berlin
Hillerod, Denmark
“My favourite hotel in Berlin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2012

This is and will probably always be my favorite hotel in Berlin, and best of all it is located in the middle of everything off Ku'damm with access to sightseeing, shopping and restaurants.

With beautiful, modern interior and spacious rooms, great service and excellent food we always feel at home - as do our dogs.

There is even a nice little gym and sauna at the premises.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
HCBBerlin, General Manager at Sofitel Berlin Kurfuerstendamm, responded to this review, 19 July 2012
Dear dla_1973,

I am pleased to hear that we are your favourite hotel here in
Berlin! Thanks so much for your very nice compliments.

We are all looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kindest regards,

ccolmorgen@concorde-hotels.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (250)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2012

Great hotel. great location. good servis. big clean room.

• Stayed June 2012
Dear Shelly A,

Thanks for your compliments & hope to see you soon again!

Best Wishes,

Budapest
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2012

great location,. great room, we got a free upgrade from double room to a suite

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
HCBBerlin, General Manager at Sofitel Berlin Kurfuerstendamm, responded to this review, 5 August 2012
Dear Pysiu,

Thank you so much for your great review.

I am more than happy to read your compliments about
the rooms and the decor.

We are lookinf forward to welcoming you back soon
in Berlin City

Kindest regards

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2012 via mobile

The hotel is right in de heart of the city. Nice and clean, but be wary of the prices in the bar. Make sure you pay for your drink as you get it, and not on a tab.. Prices seemed to vary from nite to nite..

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your review.

As we do have fixed prices in our menu we do not
charge any drinks on a rotative base.
I am sorry if there was any confusion regarding
your order.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back
very soon.

Best wishes

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2012

We stayed here for a weekend break, really smart and modern, all staff spoke excellent English. Close to tier garden and underground station. Rooms were lovely and HUGE bathroom! Great view from high floors. It was very business orientated however. My only criticism was the price of breakfast - ridiculously priced!

Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
, General Manager at Sofitel Berlin Kurfuerstendamm, responded to this review, 10 July 2012
Dear CookaDuck,

Thank you for your feedback on your weekend break here at the Hôtel Concorde Berlin.

It was a pleasure to read your compliment. We will share it with the entire team!

We are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon and to offer you the choice of our buffet breakfast or our BreakFast in our Lounge or even for take away!

Best regards from the Hôtel Concorde Berlin

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2012

I stayed at the Hotel Concorde 30 May - 4 Jun 2012. Love the place. The location is really covenient, situated very close to the Ku-damm U-bahn. There is a Vapiano right next door, so you can avail yourself to good, affordable food at almost all times of the day (they open early and close really late).

I love everything about the hotel.
The room is huge! I especially love the open-concept closet. I know what I am going to say next may sound weird, but I also like that they separate the WC from the shower with a glass door.
The mattress and pillows are super comfortable.

The service is excellent. I asked for extra pillows and toiletries at the front desk when I came back from a walk and I found them in the room when I got there! The concierge got me very good Berlin Philharmonie concert tickets (very close to and facing the Philharmonie) even though they were difficult to get. They also arranged for a really good car rental for my road trip after that. Before this trip, I have heard/read much of the clinical German efficiency, but I am pleasantly surprised that Hotel Concorde staff are friendly as well.

Oh, have I mentioned the breakfast is sumptious and yummy?

Rates are affordable, all factors considered. I paid between 150 euros per night (conference rates). Definitely affordable for a 5-star hotel in Europe.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Dear airaniss,

I am so happy to hear that you loved everything about the hotel!
I shared your great compliments about the servcie already with the entire team and
we are all more than happy to welcome you back as soon as possible!

Best wishes from Berlin

Finland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2012

This hotel is a great place to stay in the western part of Berlin. It's super easy to find and the Ku'damm u-bahn station is only a short walk away.

I had booked an executive room and when I arrived at the hotel reception I was immediately escorted to the Club Etoile's separate check-in desk on the 11th floor. The staff was really friendly and made me feel welcomed. The whole check-in process took only a couple of minutes.
My room was on the 10th floor. It was huge with a big bed and an enormous bathroom with two sinks, a separate shower and a bathtub.
The room had large windows and there was enough space to sit on the window sill.

The room had a complimentary wifi but no coffee/tea maker. There was also an efficient AC and a minibar. I browsed through the room service menu and the prices seemed to be quite reasonable (especially from a Finnish point of view, heh).

I had my breakfast at the Club Etoile lounge. They also served coffee and cakes in the afternoon and snacks in the evening but unfortunately I didn't have the time to try them out. The breakfast selection was good with scrambled eggs, bacon, croissants, bread rolls etc. And delicious, freshly-squeezed orange juice. I guess the selection in the downstairs breakfast buffet would've been ten times better but I preferred to have my breakfast in a more peaceful setting. The lounge was just that; one morning I had the whole lounge to myself :o)

I will definitely return to this hotel! Only minus I could think of was the lack of coffee/tea maker in the room.

Room Tip: Book an executive room!