Really friendly staff and was great having the cafe downstairs for breakfast (though basic, the bread rolls were lovely and fresh & the coffee good)!
The apartments are really lovely and warm & cosy too and we loved being in this area as could just hop on the trams virtually outside the door. Also worth going to eat in the many restaurants in the neighbourhood.. Just ask the girls downstairs for recommendations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel like having a cup of coffee whenever you like? Want to work in privacy?Fancy having dinner without dressing up? Would you prefer havingyour own home away from home rather than justanother anonymous hotel room?The SCHOENHOUSE APARTMENTS offer lots of space and all expectedamenities in an attractive atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Schoenhouse Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schoenhouse Apartments Berlin
- Schoenhouse Apartments Hotel Berlin