Hotel OTTO
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Room Service
  • Room Service
1,307 results
All reviewstop floorbetween floorscomfort roomdressing roomfree coffee and cakefair tradelift stopss bahnevery afternoonbreakfast roomcharlottenburg areaquiet streethotel is locatedminute walkthere is no air conditioningfree wififriendly hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I wasn't expecting something this posh when when I stepped into the doors of the Hotel Otto. The rooms were fantastic and the elevator sang to me (no joke!). The breakfast buffet was spectacular! Completely worth the 15 Euro and the view helped with that as well. We recieved a free upgrade, but that didn't matter because everything else was amazing.

Room Tip: All rooms have a view of something, most comfortable beds.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Really pleased with Hotel Otto. Good beds, comfortable room with plenty of space and a cracking bathroom with great shower. Only quibble and its tiny is that there were no easy chairs in the room. Otherwise perfect hotel for a city break.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2013

It's hard to find fault with Hotel Otto (where I stayed for three nights recently, while visiting friends in Berlin). The hotel is well situated close to the heart of west Berlin and many transport links. The hotel is simply and tastefully decorated. The rooms are kept very clean. The bed was very comfortable (one small gripe - the pillows are not the best, more like weird-shaped cushions than pillows).

The very best thing about this hotel? The staff. From receptionists, to breakfast staff, to cleaners - every single person I met in this hotel was friendly, smiling and helpful at all times. The reception staff went out of their way to help when my friend's bags were lost by her airline (my friend wasn't even a guest at this hotel!). We were bowled over by the great service, and thank them very much.

Breakfast on the rooftop was fantastic. It's pricey (and there are nearby cafes, which I didn't sample, if you don't want to pay E15), but it's extremely tasty and there is plenty of choice. The croissants and breads were warm and fresh, and everything was topped up when supplies ran low.

My only small grumbles... the walls weren't completely soundproof, and I was woken early on my last morning by noise from my neighbours. And the pillows were not very comfortable.

However, I will definitely be staying at Hotel Otto again on return visits to Berlin. And I have already recommended this hotel to several people I have spoken to since returning. This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank BlueFrock
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

Have rated all aspects of this hotel as 5 stars, great hotel and amazing value for money. Friendly and helpful staff. Great location in a nice area if Berlin. We hired their bikes for the day as well and had a great time cycling round Berlin.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Helpful staff, efficient check in and service.

The room was clean and huge even with 3 of us staying there. It is a quiet location but with good restaurants in the immediate area. The metro is just a 5 minute walk away.

The only negative thing I can think to say is that, as it was the middle of the summer, there was no air-con. But this was only a minor gripe as they provide a large fan in the room.

A personal highlight was being able to an early morning run from Charlottenburg into Berlin and back.

Highly recommended, would stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family