All reviews delivery trucks decent size cheap hotel two single beds light sleeper hotel is situated would definitely stay here again city break yogurt plugs german pillows subway
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

They only provide 4 beds but on booking.com these rooms are listed as family rooms for 5 persons. The hotel put in two extra beds of very low quality in doubble rooms, as their policy says that kids under 5 years skeep with patents in a doubble bed. There was No doubble bed, just two singles put together. Very limiten space, low quality beds and one bed short. Hotel manager not helpful at all.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank stephanbarthel
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

My stay at the Ambiente Hotel was rather disappointing. To begin, the advertisements and photographs of the interior of the hotel are very misleading. We received a room which was very small in size with 2 beds pushed together, the bedclothes themselves were worn and stained. We were greeted by a rather rude member of staff who seemed disengaged with her job. She was disagreeing with other guests and upon asking her a question we received very sarcastic answers. Subsequently breakfast was substandard, very little choice and no member of staff to be seen. There was a lot of noise during the nights through no fault of the hotel and the area itself seemed quite run down. We asked the receptionist to book a taxi and we woke up to no taxi arriving for us. We were highly disappointed as this took considerable time out of our activities.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Alexandra F
Reviewed 25 March 2018

The hotel was clean and comfortable. Our room was quiet and we had a balcony. The area was fantastic, we had a great time in many of the nearby bars and restaurants. Would definitely stay here again!!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank laurenadger
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Normal accommodation, not so far from the center. I was quite satisfied. The only thing I didn't like was the breakfast. You don't have much choices here. I missed there some fruits. But still the accommodation is for reasonable price so there's not much to complain about.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 February 2018

The reception is on the first floor, and the first struggle was talking to reception staff, as they didn't have any English and my German is not great. Eventually I got checked in and organised a car spot, paid for of course. As is usual, there is very little parking available on the street near the hotel.
Got shown my room, which was at the end of the corridor, so it should be quiet and it was quiet from normal hotel noise. The hotel is situated nearby to restaurants and bars and public transport, so as far as that was concerned, it was good.
BUT no one told me that my room was situated over the loading dock for the supermarket downstairs and at the ungodly hour of 5.30am everyday for my visit, thats when they delivered Xmas trees one day and grocery items another day. It felt like and sounded like they where delivering into my room. It was terrible. So sleep was not good, even though the bed and room where nice.
The highlight was a well presented continental breakfast included everyday. One of the best hotel breakfasts on my travels in Germany.

Room tip: Dont get a room on the first floor or any floor above the supermarket end of the hotel if you can avoid it. The noise was shocking.
Date of stay: December 2017