“Great fun on a rainy sunday”

EXITR - Live Adventures
Ranked #2 of 118 Fun & Games in Berlin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Berlin's most unique Live Escape Game located in an old East German bunker in Berlin Mitte. Inside more than 500 square meters we offer a completely new gaming experience for friends, family or business partners. 6 missions, over 30 players at a time, a maximum of 66 minutes .. Book online now or call us
“Great fun on a rainy sunday”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Normaly I am not a fan of indoor activities but the experience at Exit Live Games was super fun. My boyfriend spends a lot of his time infront of his computer and I saw this as a chance to spend some time with him. It is like a computer game but in real and you really need to activate your brain and logical thinking! So much more worth it, then sitting in front of a computer. I definately will do it again and also my boyfriend loved it. So, I was a happy girl!

Maidstone, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Just do it! Like, just do it...ok! ”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

My friend and I did this in pairs and we did the hackers room one day. It is the best thing I think I have actually done in forever! We loved it so much that the next day we did the toxic kitchen! Yet again, fantastic! Really well thought out and really well put together. Just book on the website, there was always space available, and enjoy one of the best brain teasing puzzle solving live games ever created!very reasonably priced and will offer complimentary drinks if you like them on Facebook!

Buxheim
“perfect”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

The best thing to do in Berlin! Will come back for the other room! Really great experience! Very friendly stuff!

Liverpool, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Entertaining indeed - but not good value.”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Great fun - I can concur with other reviewers. However I marked down rating on the basis of cost at ~ 20 -30 euro per person (dependent on numbers) for less than an hour entertainment. You seriously have to consider other activities by comparison (or money is no object). Consider I could go see 3 good movies for that. Alternatively i could have an all day ticket for a good amusement park.

Its clear that one room with a few modified household items is not a high cost venture to set up or to run and the steep price charged is simply down to high demand and people willing to pay that price.

So in summary - all in all a fun but overpriced hour.

p.s. if costs stayed the same - I would be more impressed if time was longer & a few rooms to explore & also would like to see some other interactions involved with more physical activities (like crystal maze in UK).

6 Thank Max_Q2
EXIT_Berlin_MM, Geschäftsführer at EXITR - Live Adventures, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Hi Max,

thank you for your review, also we were a little bit disappointed to get our first 3 star.

Because these type of games are still very unknown, we put a big eye on review places like trip. This is an important channel to make these type of game more popular.

And of course, good critics are always helpful.

I'd like to explain myself about some things you wrote:

1st of all, yes it is an expensive branch at the moment. Also we are one of the cheapest in germany compared to our competitors, I am with you that you have the feeling, it is a lot of money.

Even there is more than just the costs of furnishung the room:
There is staff, rental, electricity, change the rooms every 6 month to stay attractive and a lot of maintenance etc.

I am sorry to correct you, our prices are in between 16.50 Euro - 27.50 Euro per person.
The 27.50 ticket price is for a group of two, which is of course more expensive than showing up with a group of 6 people, 16.50 Euro each.

You just wrote that you can watch 3 movies for that money, in which country is this possible for the price?

Anyway, for the rest from your review: THANK YOU!

- christal maze, physical games, more rooms in one game etc. are all on our list to do.

We wish you a great night. best regards,

Max (Team EXIT)
“unique experience, great fun”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Really cool for team building or having fun with friends/your other half, exciting, new, well organised.
Staff speak fluent English, really helpful and have sense of humor :)