“Stag Do Fun”

EXITR - Live Adventures
Ranked #2 of 117 Fun & Games in Berlin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Berlin's most unique Live Escape Game located in an old East German bunker in Berlin Mitte. Inside more than 500 square meters we offer a completely new gaming experience for friends, family or business partners. 6 missions, over 30 players at a time, a maximum of 66 minutes .. Book online now or call us
Solihull
“Stag Do Fun”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

We played the Hacker game and have the dubious record of the closest to the mark win time ever - with a score of 59.59.59. The staff were very friendly, the game was exciting and tough and there was a lot of variety in the game's context. Very good value and a great experience - the only caution is to plan your route carefully as it's not the easiest place to find, but well worth it when you do.

“awsome challange! :)”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I'm mostly more the computerplayer and spend my sundays in the digital world. My girlfrirnd doesn't like that! She heard from a friend how great fun LIVEEXIT is, so, last weekend, we gave it a try! and i must admit: it was so much fun solving these riddles together as a team! my girlfriend was happy after all. spending some qualitytime with we. We will definately do it again - maybe with our best friends. thanks LIVEEXIT-Crew. c u soon

Visited August 2014
“Great fun on a rainy sunday”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Normaly I am not a fan of indoor activities but the experience at Exit Live Games was super fun. My boyfriend spends a lot of his time infront of his computer and I saw this as a chance to spend some time with him. It is like a computer game but in real and you really need to activate your brain and logical thinking! So much more worth it, then sitting in front of a computer. I definately will do it again and also my boyfriend loved it. So, I was a happy girl!

Maidstone, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Just do it! Like, just do it...ok! ”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

My friend and I did this in pairs and we did the hackers room one day. It is the best thing I think I have actually done in forever! We loved it so much that the next day we did the toxic kitchen! Yet again, fantastic! Really well thought out and really well put together. Just book on the website, there was always space available, and enjoy one of the best brain teasing puzzle solving live games ever created!very reasonably priced and will offer complimentary drinks if you like them on Facebook!

Buxheim
“perfect”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

The best thing to do in Berlin! Will come back for the other room! Really great experience! Very friendly stuff!