“Poor compared to other similar games”

EXITR - Live Adventures
Ranked #2 of 114 Fun & Games in Berlin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Berlin's most unique Live Escape Game located in an old East German bunker in Berlin Mitte. Inside more than 500 square meters we offer a completely new gaming experience for friends, family or business partners. 6 missions, over 30 players at a time, a maximum of 66 minutes .. Book online now or call us
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Poor compared to other similar games”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

We completed the Toxic Kitchen game and were left a little disappointed. All of the clues seem to revolve around numbers and there is no logical sequence to them. It means you are left with loads of information without any real satisfaction of finding the next step. Also clues are broadcast over a screen with a staff member watching and listening in. Often we'd ask for help and it took over 5 minutes to get a response, not really acceptable in a timed game. The screen also meant sometimes you just didn't know if someone head heard you so you stood waiting for an answer for nothing.

4 Thank AndrewA572
EXIT_Berlin_MM, Geschäftsführer at EXITR - Live Adventures, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Hi Andrew,

thank you for your review. We focus a lot on the experience of our customers to get better. Of course, we are very disappointed to receive a 2 star review. This is absolutely not our standard as you can also see in over 100 great reviews, we received in the last 3 month.

I have to apologize, if you asked for help and you did not receive an answer immediately.
This shouldn't be like that and we will train our employees again on that.

Our toxic kitchen is very challenging, this is what all Escape Game professionals told us, which played several games before. I can't agree, that you had the feeling, there is no logical sequence inside the game. Every little game inside the room builds up on a next one, but of course, if you find too many hints in the beginning, you have to put them in a logical order for your own.
Also I can not agree, that our games only consists with several numbers and codes.

Finally I have to mention your review to us comparing to other Live Escape Games, you have played, feels a little bit unfair. We've tested the Questory, too, and we liked the game a lot, but your review says, that this one is the best in Berlin. This opinion is incomplete, as long as you have not played two other, also great Escape Games, in our beloved city. Please don't get me wrong, but this statement, plus your review about Questory comparing to the review you gave to us, is quite opposite and we hope, there is no relation in between you and other suppliers. To clarify, for this young and unknown game branch, it is absolutely not conducive to rate competitors enhanced negative, this reverberates to all Escape Games supplier, so is our opinion.

Honestly, I hope, you can still enjoying these type of games.
May you are giving us another chance for one of our 4 missions coming up to the end of the year.
If you want to communicate about that further, please feel free to contact us by mail or phone.

Best regards,

Max

“You have to try this!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

This is the most fun I've had in Berlin sober. The puzzles are well-designed, the staff give just the right amount of hints to keep the game moving but without making it too easy, and the buzz you get from beating the clock is great. My friends and I took on the Toxic Kitchen challenge and beat it with eleven minutes to spare. I'll definitely be coming back for the Hacker's Home game soon.

Solihull
“Stag Do Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

We played the Hacker game and have the dubious record of the closest to the mark win time ever - with a score of 59.59.59. The staff were very friendly, the game was exciting and tough and there was a lot of variety in the game's context. Very good value and a great experience - the only caution is to plan your route carefully as it's not the easiest place to find, but well worth it when you do.

“awsome challange! :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

I'm mostly more the computerplayer and spend my sundays in the digital world. My girlfrirnd doesn't like that! She heard from a friend how great fun LIVEEXIT is, so, last weekend, we gave it a try! and i must admit: it was so much fun solving these riddles together as a team! my girlfriend was happy after all. spending some qualitytime with we. We will definately do it again - maybe with our best friends. thanks LIVEEXIT-Crew. c u soon

Visited August 2014
“Great fun on a rainy sunday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

Normaly I am not a fan of indoor activities but the experience at Exit Live Games was super fun. My boyfriend spends a lot of his time infront of his computer and I saw this as a chance to spend some time with him. It is like a computer game but in real and you really need to activate your brain and logical thinking! So much more worth it, then sitting in front of a computer. I definately will do it again and also my boyfriend loved it. So, I was a happy girl!