“Great shopping place”

Wilmersdorfer Arcaden
Ranked #38 of 298 Shopping in Berlin
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

I always visit this place for quick shopping. It has many brands, and good places to eat. Not over crowded.

Reviewed 30 November 2016

Wilmersdorfer Street is a pedestrian area with all the major brands, plus (at one end, near Stuttgarter Platz) a tk maxx, the german version of tj maxx. Right in front of tk is a new Glühwein stand, run buy a Bavarian named Antonio. He cooks his own essence of herbs, spices, fruit and wine and finally fills it up with a decent spanish red. Folks - I am German and I had my fair share of Glühwein in my life - but THIS adds a new chapter to my experiences. GO THERE, shop cheap at tk and than hang out there, sit in an original lift cabine from the alps and try out his excellent ideas. BUT! Don't blame me if the way home is twice as long aftewards :-)

Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

Arcaden is a big mall with a lot of shops but my favorite was the ice cream from there is one of the best in berlin! Ice cream was delicious and huge and also you can do your shopping!

Reviewed 10 May 2016

I have been visiting Wilmesrdorfer Arcaden many times and I can say this mall is amazing. You can find anything you would like to shop. Nice restaurant all around, Drug store, Shoe Gallery. So Whenever I am back to Berlin I will visit the mall again and again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 August 2015

The hotel we were staying is just down the street so we come here almost everyday for meals. there are shops and restaurants. If you looking for a grocery store, Netto has overall best price. The ice cream on a second floor, I didn't really like the taste but service was great. I got the ice cream from a little shop by karstadt. It close by nine pm and Sundays.