“Delicious”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Your traditional Italian food located right in the center of Mitte and by the Westin Grand Hotel and lots of shops. The staff was very friendly and the atmosphere was very high class.

There are newer reviews for Bocca di Bacco

Reviewed 23 June 2014

After having eaten German cuisine for over a week, we were ready to diversify our choices and decided to dine at Bocca di Bacco. It's a very attractive restaurant near the Hotel Regent where we were staying. What a welcome and delicious experience! Had I not known where we were, I could easily have believed that we were in Milan or Rome. The service was great and unobtrusive, and the food was superb as well. My wife had fish, and I had a manzo steak which was cooked perfectly. They graciously offered to prepare a half order of their "pasta special," which I enjoyed as an appetizer. They also have a great wine selection. What a welcome surprise to get such great Italian cooking in Germany! I'll definitely return when I'm in Berlin! Bon Appetit!!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We dined there on the Sunday evening and managed to get a table for 6, without pre-booking. It is a large restaurant, maybe too large. Lively with very attentive waitresses and waiters. The presentation of the the food is excellent but, unlike most other Berlin restaurants where the dish would feed two people, the portions are quite small. The cost of a starter is around 15E with the main costing around 25E. I had scallops for starters, very good, but only two scallops and sea bass for main. I believe that the sea bass with pasta was also very good. We have couple of bottles of Insatia white wine at 34 E per bottle, The wine is quite expensive, but the list is extensive. A good restaurant it eat in, but not the best in Berlin

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Decided to have lunch here by pure impulse and came direct from the street - it was a good choice. Ate alone, but were given very nice and attentive service - not at all intrusive. I had perfectly cooked scallops for starters, and an equally fine cooked sea bass with clams and fennel for the main course. I can not comment on the wine - I only drank water and it was no problem.

Prices are perhaps on the high side - but I got really good Italian food and very pleasant service. I would like to visit again. It is my impression - it is advisable to book a table for dinner.

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

I booked tge day before but was lucky because I wanted a late time.
Everything about this restaurant was pure top quality... food... staff... ambience... superb food.. wine... wonderful evening.