“Excellent Italian Food”

Neighbourhood: Mitte
Solon, Ohio
“Excellent Italian Food”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The service was very good, with the waiter providing a number of good selections for both appetizer and entrée. The menu selection was not too broad, but had good representation of pasta, fish, and meats.
Given the exceptional quality of the food, the pricing was not that expensive given this is a major city.
I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys a good meal in a pleasant environment.

Visited May 2014

• Turkish first
San Francisco, California
“Delicious”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Your traditional Italian food located right in the center of Mitte and by the Westin Grand Hotel and lots of shops. The staff was very friendly and the atmosphere was very high class.

Visited June 2014
New York City, New York
“Superb Italian Cuisine in Berlin!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

After having eaten German cuisine for over a week, we were ready to diversify our choices and decided to dine at Bocca di Bacco. It's a very attractive restaurant near the Hotel Regent where we were staying. What a welcome and delicious experience! Had I not known where we were, I could easily have believed that we were in Milan or Rome. The service was great and unobtrusive, and the food was superb as well. My wife had fish, and I had a manzo steak which was cooked perfectly. They graciously offered to prepare a half order of their "pasta special," which I enjoyed as an appetizer. They also have a great wine selection. What a welcome surprise to get such great Italian cooking in Germany! I'll definitely return when I'm in Berlin! Bon Appetit!!

• Visited June 2014
London, United Kingdom
“A classy hotel”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We dined there on the Sunday evening and managed to get a table for 6, without pre-booking. It is a large restaurant, maybe too large. Lively with very attentive waitresses and waiters. The presentation of the the food is excellent but, unlike most other Berlin restaurants where the dish would feed two people, the portions are quite small. The cost of a starter is around 15E with the main costing around 25E. I had scallops for starters, very good, but only two scallops and sea bass for main. I believe that the sea bass with pasta was also very good. We have couple of bottles of Insatia white wine at 34 E per bottle, The wine is quite expensive, but the list is extensive. A good restaurant it eat in, but not the best in Berlin

Visited June 2014
Copenhagen
“Wonderful Italian food and friendly service”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Decided to have lunch here by pure impulse and came direct from the street - it was a good choice. Ate alone, but were given very nice and attentive service - not at all intrusive. I had perfectly cooked scallops for starters, and an equally fine cooked sea bass with clams and fennel for the main course. I can not comment on the wine - I only drank water and it was no problem.

Prices are perhaps on the high side - but I got really good Italian food and very pleasant service. I would like to visit again. It is my impression - it is advisable to book a table for dinner.

• Visited May 2014