“unbelievable”

Ranked #172 of 8,504 Restaurants in Berlin
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
Description: Berlin’s Hard Rock Café in the Kunsterdamm is right in the heart of beer halls, coffee houses, theatres and lots of over kinds of entertainment and night life. With Hard Rocks, you know the drill: great American food, ridiculously quaffable cocktails, awe-inspiring rock memorabilia and rock’n’roll pounding over the amps. Tuesday night is usually karaoke night, so that’s a don’t-miss. But have we mentioned the licensing laws? Berlin has no officials closing hours, so just when the rest of Europe is going nighty-night, this city is getting revved up and the Hard Rock Café is right in the midst of the action. Food includes sharable nachos, several kinds of barbecue, Texas chilli, brilliant burgers, salads, fajitas, steaks and pastas, and child-silencing desserts. Memorabilia includes Elvis’s GI Blues uniform and Madonna’s bra. For special events, there’s a VIP function room, Hard Rock Guitar Bar, the main Dining Room and the entire venue with audio visual equipment and a plethora of menus from breakfast until late.
“unbelievable”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Went for thanksgiving thankfully I will never have to return no potatoes for Turkey dinner then it arrived with potatoes freezing did it arrive from someone else's table ? Sent it back came back cold again said to bartender who proceeded to put his hand on it to check temp my partners 3 meat combo then arrived freezing sent back got it back when Turkey was finished shambles very busy because of thanksgiving I accept but we're still keen to take my money when I could eventually find a member of staff to take our bill 4th person 20 mins l8r unreal

• Visited November 2013
HardRockBerlin, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Berlin, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Dear Trevorhil ...
I am very sorry to hear about your experiance you had here. That by no means reflects our service standards. Please contact us at berlin_social@hardrock.com.
Yours sincerely

• Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
eastkilbride
“great atmosphere poor service”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

last week 15 nov .1 hour wait for table ok and ordered starter which took a while .the server told us we shouldn't have used the cutlery for the hot potato skins but said she would provide more .main burger took 40 minutes chips warm ,burger lukewarm so we sent it back .the manager arrived to explain that as they are dealing with humans sometimes meals are left or forgotten.as I did not want a hard rock p r lecture can I have some hot food !we observed many tables being served before us that arrived later so in conclusion the service and food took far too long and although main was struck off the bill this was not a good experience .we will continue to visit h r c Glasgow which opened yesterday .but BERLIN you need to do better.

1 Thank eastwest4
Dear eastwest4,
thank you for your feedback. I apologize we did not meet your expectations, however I am glad the manager on duty got to sort things out for you.
Yours sincerely
Marienfeld, Germany
“Good spot to eat”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We reserved priority seating and I'm glad we did because there was still a 45 minute wait, Plenty of time to soak up the atmosphere and enjoy a couple of beers though from the friendly bar staff. Food was excellent. Loved the fact that you could mix up a few dishes and try them all. Ribs were lovely. Also impressed that my son just wanted steak and chips and no other sides, so they brought him two lots of chips.

• Visited November 2013
HardRockBerlin, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Berlin, responded to this review, 27 November 2013
Hello Jon,

thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback with us!

We will certainly share this with our staff.

We're hoping to see you around again soon,

Best regards
Conny Ferdin
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Just love Hard Rock Cafe”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Nice location easy to find and this could have been a bad review but all well that ends well
seated upstairs, good atmossphere, good friendly bar staff, I had pre booked and only waited 20mins, the food was excellent,the only problem was I didn't recieve what I orderd.not to make to much fuss I kept the meal (instead on waiting for a fresh meal and eating seperately from my wife) they could not appogise enough and gave me a generous discount to my bill.like I said the food was good away but the staff did everything to put things right thankyou you very much HRC Berlin I am no stranger to HRC this is the 5th visit in different counties in europe and they have never let me down with food, service and entertainment. outstanding

Hi John,

thank you for your review!

We are happy to hear the positive summary of your time here in our restaurant,
and are looking forward to your next visit!

Best regards
Conny Ferdin
Sudbury, United Kingdom
“Halloween Treat”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Really good atmosphere, great staff who were attentive and made great drinks! Ate here on Halloween, there was a live zombie walk through - scary at times but a brilliant way to spend halloween! Also a fancy dress competition and a zombie dance group. Excellent!

Visited October 2013
Dear Nicola,

thank you very much for your kind words!
We are happy to hear how you've enjoyed your time spent here, and we're certainly passing them on to our staff.

Thanks a lot, 'til your next visit
Warm regards from Berlin