“Nice vibe, but slow service and very smoky”
Review of Reingold

Reingold
Ranked #5,617 of 8,856 Restaurants in Berlin
Good for: Bar Scene
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Description: We are a Classic American Cocktail Bar with the Ambience of the 20s Century and a 17-metre-long Bar. Some People whispers, it is the longest Bar in Berlin Mitte . . . Our menu offers classic Cocktails from the early Century in 1900 and their new Interpretations with contemporary Touch. Besides we offer seasonal Cocktails and Drinks from the Category „CUISINE STYLES“. That means whe use herbs and spices from the Kitchen are combined with premium Spirits. A highlight are our homemade Sirups. Also our self-made Ice Cubes in different Dimensions and Forms are an Eyecatcher. For the hunger between by, there is Of course also special "Good Old Berlin Barfood" co-ordinated on the Taste of the Drinks. Also different Events offered will alternate. Check out our Homepage ... By the Way ... Our Bar we pursued by the Team of the Barschool Berlin and the Guests of professional Barkeeper serves. More Infos you can find on the Homepage of the Bartenders School Berlin. In our Bar we offer approx. 70 Seats and are used to capacity with approx. 150 People. In Summer we offer for approx. 50 Seats at the Outdoor - Lounge with comfortable seat and the possibilities for tasty Drinks, Barfood. NEW IN THE PROGRAMME: Whe have our pure gold Clubroom with 85 square metres, own Bar, WC units, Dancefloor and DJ Desk. Here the birthday, the Wedding or also the proficient Jubilee and the Christmas celebration can be celebrated in the closed circle. . .
Reviewed 5 May 2014

It was a busy night and the air-con couldn't really handle the amount of cigarette smoke, so the air was very stuffy. Service was extremely slow, waited for our first drink for over 30 minutes. Prohibition theme nicely executed and bar staff was dressed accordingly.

1  Thank o_jinx_o

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Stumbled across this bar and thought it was closed. The door is locked and you have to ring the bell to get in. Quite scary on your 1st night in a new city!! Greeted by a waiter dressed in smart 1920's attire we were lead inside to a dark and softly lit bar, very smart and relaxed.

I ordered a Mojito and our barman said 'you can get one of those anywhere, why not try something you can only get here?' I asked what he suggested and told him what I liked. Max, our barman was amazing! He spent the next few hours making us the most delicious cocktails and we were not the easiest customers to please...... but he did it! Challenge them & see what they can do. We went back on a second night too!

All the staff where friendly & helpful. A MUST see while in Berlin! Quieter early on but livens up around 11pm. Thanks you so much Max!

Reviewed 6 March 2013

Early reviews on trip advisor made me visit and I was not disappointed. Very chilled out staff spoken English and recommend me drinks. We had four cocktails and it came to €35 so not to bad. You can also smoke inside. I would recommend it any day.

Reviewed 3 September 2012

I stopped there for a drink one night, and was impressed by the large variety of cocktails and liquors they had. However, I did not find a rare Venezuelan rum variety I had wanted to have; but did not deter the staff for looking through their rum selections to find me another Venezuelan rum I was happy with. Everything was done with great care and good humor. The interior decor is quite amazing, too...

1  Thank OCS9204
Reviewed 1 January 2012

We only had one drink each here because the service was terrible. The ones we did receive were tasty and the ambiance was cool.