“One of the best experiences in my life”
Review of Saigon and More

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Schoneberg
Reviewed 14 April 2014

This restaurant and it's owner, they are both fantastic. Very warm welcome and amazingly good food. And at what price!!!! The starters range between 3 and 8 euros and the most expensive main course was about 15 euros. And brilliant taste, nice atmosphere and the owner comes to shake your hand and talk with his customers. Very very good!!!!! Thanks very much.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,115)

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We decided to visit the restaurant as the reviews at tripadvisor were very encouraging. Some things were surely true but one should distinguish between different issues like food, service and value for money.
Value for money. No problem. Low prices
Service. No problem. Very friendly owner.
Food. Major disappointment. Most boring asian food and only a very Limited number of choices. I would not go this place if food was priority.

2  Thank j k
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

My friends and I came here by accident, but really really enjoyed it by the end. Someone might think "why go to a Vietnamese place in BERLIN" but really, try this place.

The food is exceptional, really unforgettable taste. The place is relaxed and friendly. We spoke no German or Vietnamese, but were all happy with the food we got. They have good variety, vegetarian, fish, meat, you name it. I had tofu fried rice and loved it! I'm not vegetarian but didn't miss any taste of meat in that dish.

And the price - I realised it was kinda cheap so didn't expect much. However, by the end, we were all full, couldn't even finish it. And we were really hungry!!!

It's close to Metro and Bus line stations. Still miss the nice owners. Loved it to bits!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Gorgeous food made with simple and fresh ingredients enhanced with a depth of varied flavours. All happening amongst a warm atmosphere at this friendly venue. You will not regret this meal!!!

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

I spent ages browsing tripadvisor before choosing this place, but I'm so glad I did! We arrived about 7 on a saturday night without a reservation and it was clear the whole place was fully booked but the owner said he'd "sort something out" and made room for us! Right from the minute we arrived we felt welcomed as the owner joked and made recommendations that were all spot on. The price was great and the food was great, but it's the service that really makes this place stand out. Don't miss it, and try the crispy wontons which are amazing and the special juice that I think must have been lychee!