“Excellent walking tours”

Original Berlin Walks
Ranked #3 of 394 Tours in Berlin
More attraction details
Owner description: Original Berlin Walks offers a variety of walking tours covering all sides of Berlin's history; from our 'all in one' Discover Berlin tour, to tour focusing on the Berlin Wall and the Nazi past, to whole day excursions such as Potsdam or the Sachsenhausen Conctentration Camp Memorial Site, if you want to learn about Berlin's past, then we're the people you need.
Reviewed 17 April 2012

Hello - I’ve just returned from visiting my daughter (living in Berlin) and wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed taking your walking tours.
I visited Sachsenhausen Camp with David who was a fantastic guide, full of such in-depth knowledge and explanations. He was really outstanding and also very helpful with our group’s questions, handling the whole tour with sensitivity and compassion.
I also joined the walking tour Discover Berlin with Arya who was an excellent and very interesting guide. Her enthusiasm and humour, while telling us historical information, was wonderful.
Both tours made my Berlin visit a wonderful experience. I will definitely be taking more tours when I visit Berlin next year, and have recommended your tours to my relatives who are travelling there between now and Christmas.
With best wishes
Barbara S
Melbourne, Australia

Write a ReviewReviews (5,784)
All reviews
"his knowledge"
in 179 reviews
"main sights"
in 102 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 116 reviews
in 67 reviews
"subject matter"
in 75 reviews

Reviewed 16 April 2012

My husband and I decided on arrival in Berlin to do the Discover Berlin Walk and met the group at the East meeting point. It was a fantastic introduction to the sites of Berlin but more than that, Jim, our guide made all the difference by discussing the historical aspects of each area as well as being aware of current activities. It gave us an idea of what we wanted to come back and spend more time on. Jim also took time out at the end of the tour to highlight sights my husband and I might like to see in another area we were visiting. I cannot speak highly enough of this tour service and for 12 euros as well as being in English, it should be a must for visitors to Berlin. Well done Jim, great tour.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

Went on this tour yesterday. Our guide, Ashleigh, was AMAZING!! Superb knowledge and understanding about sites and history of Berlin. Answered everyones questions. Got to see all the major sites of Berlin in the East German sector. All seen in 4 hours!!

This tour is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! Only 9 Euro if you have a Berlin Card!!

Reviewed 15 April 2012

I did the walking tour of the concentration camp. The tour was helpful not only for the information given by our guide David, but also in getting to the site and within the camp. Very well run. I've never been to Berlin before, so even though I could have gone on my own and paid less for a self guided audio tour, I felt more comfortable be led by a guide. The tour was long, but it needs to be. The only complaint I have is that I wish I was told the price of transportation when signing up for the tour. Otherwise, it was a memorable experience.