“Berlin in a day!”

and up
Berlin Bike Tour
Ranked #1 of 140 Outdoor Activities in Berlin
More attraction details
Owner description: Fun and informative Bike Tours, suitable for all ages and fitness levels. Whether this is your first time in Berlin, or you feel like a local, our tours are insightful and entertaining, and our guides are great! We have a full range of specialty tours, a Day-Trip to Potsdam, and E-Bike Tours in Berlin. Our Evening & Food Tour is a great evening activity, and it won't leave you hungry! Our team is excited to have you on tour with us!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Los Angeles, California, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Berlin in a day!”
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

We only had one full day in Berlin and this was the perfect way to see the city in such a limited time. Tour is about 6 hours with 2 stops, 1 for a coffee break and to walk to Checkpoint Charlie and a 2nd stop for lunch and a beer. The ride through the park was the most memorable as the leaves were starting to change color. Craig was a great tour guide! Fun and engaging.

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Palmerston North City, Manawatu-Wanganui, New Zealand
“Best way to see a city!”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Today I went on this bike tour with my boyfriend and 2 other kiwis we met traveling - it was awesome! We had Alex as our guide and he was top knotch. I learnt more from his sidewalk chalk drawing and explanation than I ever did in history at school! The bikes are super easy to use, the instructions clear, tour guide friendly and knowledgable, lunch stop at a beautiful location with delicious food, affordable and best way to see Berlin in a day! So thankful we didnt let the rain change our minds as it was definitely worth it. Alex even gavd us local insight and tips on Berlin nightlife and the places to go :)

London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“perfect”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

is the best way to know and appreciate what is in Berlin in terms of history, culture, attractions and interesting and fun facts.
Even though I went in november with a freezing weather I had an amazing time. The guide was charming and manage to keep everyone entertain during the tour.

Denver, Colorado
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Overview of Important Spots”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I was in Berlin for four days in August 2013.
On my second day I invested in a 4.5 hour Fat Tire bike tour of some of Berlin's most important sites. I wasn't disappointed.
The tour guide was knowledgable and friendly. The tour group size was ideal for making friends and being able to safely travel the city.
Taking the tour on my second day allowed me to effectively manage my time for the rest of my visit, because I now knew what I wanted to see in more detail and how to get there easily. Taking the bike tour helped orient me and de-mystify a big city. I would definitely utilize Fat Tire again.

Visited August 2013
Brisbane
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great fun and informative”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I've been to Berlin several times and have always done walking tours. This time we decided to do a bike tour and I am glad we did as I got to see so much more than if I were walking. Alex our guide was freindly, knowledgeable and entertaining and watched out for us all. The only downside was that the lunch stop was a little on the expensive side - but the meal was huge and delicious!

1 Thank ChrissyDBrisbane