See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

This is not the savoy but it is a good location for the better bars and restaurants of Berlin! Adventure off the immediate area further into Friedrichshein to Simon Dach Strauss for cheaper cooler bars which the locals frequent!
The hostel is adequate and a good size, we had apartment 1 straight into the street but it wasn’t noisy.
A two bed which could accommodate 5 or 6 people for a short stay. It’s not immaculate and could do with a lick of paint but it was clean enough. I would go back!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank WILKOJO
Reviewed 10 October 2017

I couldn't believe it when I was standing in front of the door of the hostel ... I didn't really want to go in! Look at the pictures from the outside and the door of the hostel. I mean, is it such a big problem to clean the door and make it all look a bit nicer?

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
InnBerlin, Reception at Inn-Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Hi Dana, thank you for your comment. It actually is. The door doesn't belong to our hostel (Our hostel is on the first floor of the building). That means it is illegal for us even to clean/paint the door. The best thing we can do is talking to the house management and practicall beg them to do anything, which we did. Hope you enjoyed Berlin!

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

There are rats, the rooms and bathroom facilities are filthy, the kitchen is only mediocre with filthy fridges, we had 6 nights paid for where on the 5th they tried to kick us out due to their own fault.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Hi Becca, thank you for your comment. I will quote exactly what I said to your friend on that day: "I though you were checking out today, could you please tell your friends to come up to the office tomorrow so we can clear that out?". And we can assure you that there is no rat inside the house, we are controlled by public health office. If there were one, our hostel would have been closed and you could have supposedly spent our money elsewhere. Hope you had a nice time in Berlin!

Reviewed 21 October 2016

I chose a single room in the hostel. The staff was very friendly and complaisant. The kitchen and the restroom is open for everyone and that was quiet cool. The room I had was clean, furnished very sweet and the atmosphere was so bright. And they use 100% Green power. :) That`so great! I felt so comfortable there and I can recommend the hostel to everyone. Thanks to Inn-Berlin! <3

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank schmidtkatharina2016
Reviewed 25 September 2016

We understood why this hostel is cheaper than every others after 1 day.. One of our friend get bed bugs in his bed. Hopefully we had some free beds in our room. Others guests in the hostel had this problem and I think the entire hostel is infested now. Their solution ? A spray in our room... They didn't even change the bed of the room... Other interesting facts : no pressure in the shower, some garbage waiting in the corridors and noisy beds...
Pros : Owners are very friendly and the nights were calm and quiet.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank L4brax
Management response:Responded 13 October 2016

Sorry to hear that! However, you can be sure, we take this seriously and do not just "spray" the room. We asked rentokil, one of the leading companies in this field, do desinfect your room. Pls notice: bugs are brought from other travellers and has nothing to do with cleanliness!