“Great location. Quick and easy to get into centre”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
bedroom with luxury double bed super Kingsize
Schlafzimmer mit breitem Boxspringbett 180x200 cm
bedroom with modern art
bedroom with modern art and chest of drawers
Schlafzimmer mit Kommode
bedroom
Schlafzimmer
Hypnos, sleep in the the most comfortable bed in the world
Schlafen Sie in einem echten Hypnos Bett
bedroom
Chest of drawer, chairs and modern art
Dining Room
Entrance
The Bedroom
Living Room
Living Room
Großer Kühlschrank, Herd,Backofen, Geschirrspüler, Rührgerät, Toaster, Kaffeemaschine, Wasserkocher,
Small park just around the house, kleiner Park mit Sitzgelegenheiten und Spielplatz gleich nebenan
Small patio with table for your single use Eigene kleine Terrasse vor dem Wohnzimmer
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Neil&Aman...
Edinburgh
“Great location. Quick and easy to get into centre”
Reviewed 24 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We are a family of 2 adults and 2 young children. This apartment was fantastic. Sabine was very quick to respond to all comments and offered us suggested restaurants and places to visit daily via email. The location is quiet and right outside a children's small play park. It is only a few hundred yards from the nearest tram stop and 3 stops from the s bahn which took us straight to the airport. There are restaurants and shops in the neighbourhood and we had no complaints. I would definitely recommend this apartment and would book again. Thank you again Sabine.

Hi Neil, hi Amanda,
Thank-you so much for this lovely review - I am so glad you and your children enjoyed your time in Berlin and the location. I would love to welcome you back anytime!
Kind regards
Bernadett...
“Ms.”
Reviewed 7 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

My father, sister and I spent a weekend in the apartment Mozart. What a wonderful place to stay. The apartment was welcoming and spacious, and with the tram literally minutes down the road , completely accessible to everywhere we wanted to go. Lots of local shops. Our favourite was Aldi, as it took us on a ten minute walk through the apartment blocks of the Komposer area. It was an education in city living - no traffic, loads of playgrounds and seating areas, and so quiet and peaceful, but yet only 10 minutes by tram to the centre of Berlin, an amazing city. My dad, who is 85, and whose idea it was to visit Berlin, said we needed to give this accommodation 5 stars, and my sister and I wholeheartedly agree. Thank you Sabine. Although we didn't get to meet you in person, your communication through TripAdvisor and WhatsApp meant that we always felt secure that all our needs were being looked after. I hope to visit again, and if I do, I will definitely be booking with Sabine. Highly recommended *****

7 Dec 2017
Hi Bernadette, Thank-you so much for this lovely review, and for being such perfect guests.....I look forward to welcoming you another time perhaps. Best wishes, Sabine
Mac69Irel...
Ireland
“Great location and excellent accommodation”
Reviewed 27 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

I stayed in the apartment with 3 friends for a 2 nights stay in Berlin. The apartment was ideal for us. It was spacious and very clean and had everything we needed for a pleasurable stay. We especially enjoyed the 4K TV. The apartment is in a quiet location and only a five minute walk to the tram stop - with regular trams we were into the centre of Berlin in 20 minutes. Communication with the owner (Sabine) was excellent and she even went to the trouble of sending recommendations of things to do and place to eat and visit. I look forward to returning.

7 Dec 2017
Hi Mec, I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay in our apartment, it means a lot to us that our guests are happy and enjoy Berlin. It really is a lovely area.
Kind regards
A TripAdvisor Member
“lovely flat, ideal location”
Reviewed 20 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Lovely flat easily big enough for 5 adults. Nice quiet location 5 minutes walk to the excellent public transport to get to the centre of Berlin (which is well worth a visit to those who haven't been).. Sabine very helpful despite being on holiday herself. We hope to return - thanks Sabine.

7 Dec 2017
Thank you so much for this lovely review - I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and found much to enjoy in Berlin. Please come back and visit again soon! Best wishes, Sabine
gulben201...
Istanbul, Turkey
“Home in peace & comfort:)”
Reviewed 20 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

The location was very close by to tramway which was going direct to the city center Alexanderplatz and had all around the supermarkets and nice restaurants. Hiring the bikes and coming home was very easy and comfortable. The bike parks was just across the house.
The most amusing comfort in house was the private terrace in the garden.
The place was very clean and well organised for the guests !! Sabine was helpful and reachable whenever we have the need for anything.
Her flexibility and reactiveness in all measures was highly been appreciated.

Your age range 35-49
7 Dec 2017
Hi Gulben, It was a real pleasure to welcome you and your friends- I am so pleased you had a good time and enjoyed the apartment, the terrace and this special part of Berlin! Kind regards Sabine
Reviewed 16 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

7 Dec 2017
Hi Antisa, thank-you so much for this awesome review - I am so glad you enjoyed your time in the apartment, it makes all the difference if my guests have a great time! Best wishes, Sabine
jason W
Tadley
“Beautiful apartment in a fantastic location”
Reviewed 7 February 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Beautiful apartment in great location. Tram stop 5 min walk, local shops, coffee shops and restaurants all within walking distance.
Sabine was very helpful pointing out local attractions and easiest ways of getting to them and made us feel very welcome.
Apartment had everything we needed for a comfortable stay for our family.

9 Mar 2017
Hi Jason,
thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review. I am very happy you and your family loved the apartment and I could help make the best out of your stay. I would definitely love to welcome you back. You were such nice guests. And of course there is so much more to see and do in Berlin. Berlin is always worth a visit.
Warm regards
Sabine
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing